Harry Potter and the King of Hogwarts- Pilot

Love, love is a strange emotion.

It can make people do many things that many would never consider doing, all in the name of love. Which was why it was love that had both Willow Schnee-Tepes, and Lisa Tepes currently snuggled up against their husband Dracula's sides in a large heart shaped bed with their heads resting on his chest.

"That was amazing, my love." Said Lisa while Willow added, "I haven't had such intense sex like that… well ever, I'm glad I married a Dracula." She said before passing a lite cigarette to Dracula.

Dracula took the cigarette and inhaled the smoke before puffing it out. He smiled, "And I am glad I married you both. Even if I may not be your version, Willow." He said the last sentence while looking at her.

She shrugged, "Well if I ever find him again I'll have to bring that nice little roleplay of the big bad wolf and the pure maidens." She said with a smirk.

Dracula and Lisa chuckled. "That or you being a maiden to be sacrificed to your sex god." Lisa said with giggle before laying her head down on her husband's chest once more.

"It's been a funny sort of day, hasn't it? We come back from the dead and attempt to settle in Whitby. Only for us to be taken into space and learn about our world, future, and different universes."

"Not to mention, a new wife." Willow added.

"Yes, not to mention that. It almost makes me wonder if I've gone mad or if this is some grand dream." Dracula finished.

Willow and Lisa smiled as they both asked, "If this is a dream? Would you wish to wake from it?"

Dracula looked at the ceiling before inhaling more smoke and blew it out as he answered, "Absolutely not."

His wife's smiled as they enjoyed their cuddle time.

While off in the theater, Carmilla was having a headache as she snapped and said, "For the last time, that spoiled brat turned criminal is not of my blood in the last viewing! If she was, I would have been ashamed of how my blood turned out." She said as her princess growled for good measure.

"But even you can't deny she looks very similar to you! Lenore, back me up here." Sypha said, looking at the diplomatic Vampiress.

Lenore was just sipping tea when she heard her name be called, "Hmm? Oh! Well I can't deny she looks of Carmilla's bloodline, but unless there's proof I can't say she was either." She commented before taking a sip of her blood tea once more.

Sypha groaned, "I suppose you're right."

Ace was checking his pocket watch, "It's been 30 minutes. It must've been over a day for them."

Trevor chuckled, "If your moms aren't knocked up by now then I swear your father has great control on his release."

VEGA chirped, "I think you mean as the kids say, 'His pullout game is strong.' Mr. Belmont." This caused Adrian to groan as he found comfort in his lover's bust, to which Greta had no issue with as she petted her little half-breed.

The doors opened and everyone turned their attention to Dracula and Lisa and Willow. The wives were limping pretty heavily as they held onto Dracula's arms for support.

The Sisters watched with widened eyes. "This is the result of laying with the King?" Carmilla asked.

"Are you offering, Carmilla?" Lisa asked rhetorically which made the Vampiress blush.

All three were now dressed in new clothes. For Dracula, he had a dark pair of slacks with nice black leather shoes that had a shine to them and a white button up shirt, with two top buttons undone to show a bit of man cleavage, while Willow and Lisa were in more tasteful clothes.