ch9

Walking back into the building I check around the room to see if my parents came back but I was soon circled  by a group of suck ups.

"Oh my miss Micha you are stunning in that outfit"

"Miss Micha would you like to go to -"

"MISS MICHA!!CAN YOU PLEASE SIGN THIS"

"Miss Micha , Miss Micha, miss Micha, miss Micha!-"

"Can you please give my fiance some space "

Kain appeared out of the crowd blocking everyone from getting any closer to me.

"But sir-"

"Leave"

His voice dipped into a more threatening tone along with his expression, but his tone and expression became more softer and adoring as he turned to face me.

The group of suck ups scurried of to annoy the next big celebrity they found.

"Baby I got your food<3!"

"Yes you did really well"

His expression somehow got lighter. I could practically see his nonexistent tail wagging behind him.

"Love. When you came inside your expression was, off did someone annoy you , I can take care of them if you want "

"It's fine it's nothing to worry about "

"But.-"

"Mr. Kain, can I talk to you, alone "

I look back to see Anna "shyly "looking at the floor. Her face was a tint of pink and she was playing with her hair.

*Kaya has she no shame, she Is flirting with your fiance right info of you*

"Ikr am I invisible or something"

*Kaya you should slap this hoe*

"I should "

I look up to Kain to see disgust painted on his face , he looked down at her like she was a bug.

I didn't even notice the whispers and gasps coming from the crowd we created.

*System error mc role has been switched to another person please ask system for more info*

"What!?"

I didn't realize I shouted out loud until I saw Anna flinch.

Damnit I didn't want to start drama but I can't just walk away from something I started.

"Miss Micha why are you getting mad I just what to talk to him "

"Yeah let's ignore the fact your blushing "

"W- well your opinion doesn't matter I asked to speak with Mr. Kain not you "

"Do not talk to my fiance like that "

"M-mr Kain I didn't mean to sound insulting I'm sorry "

"Don't apologize to me apologize to Micha "

"No it's fine I don't what  half ass apologies"

It doesn't matter anymore she has no worth, I need to get this over with.

A butler approached us and bowed his head.

"Miss Micha I'm afraid it is time to leave"

Right on time.

I use my hand to flip my hair as I turned to leave.

"Let's go "
.
.
.
.
.

I reached my room and flopped onto my bed.

"Ugh now I have to track down another bitch I wonder who it is"
*****

"Hi  I'm y/n I'm supposed to be non binary but I'm usually a girl , I'm like every other person but I'm not like every other person somehow. My parents died and I have no job but I can still afford a house.

I'm 1'11 with 17 feet golden hair with ocean blue orbs because everyone looks like this, I'm also really pail and have a hourglass body shape Cuz I'm emo and soft and normal and not like other girls all at the same time and I can only get into really toxic relationship with a huge age gap.

Anyway I'm currently going to Golden Sure College and I get bullied for no reason"

*****
Hey sorry for the short chapter I really don't have much free time but I'll post a full chapter soon. Can you guess who the new mc is lol