Chapter 18

I do not own Harry Potter or the Vampire Diaries

They saw Jade's younger self thrashing around in her bed breathing heavily as she whimpered and suddenly they weren't in her bedroom but somewhere else, it was set the same way as Damon's memories, there was a blur around the edges of the screen.

"You're a Freak!" The same woman from before said, the one who Damon had killed alongside her husband as she smacked a pan over Jade's head making her keel over in pain clutching it.

"Ouch!"

"That pan looks heavy. Must have hurt."

"What was she thinking!"

"That looked painful."

"I do not miss that blasted pan," Jade mumbled quietly but the vampires near her heard her loud and clear. Damon held her to him as he resisted the urge to growl at the woman on screen, oh how he was glad she was dead.

The scene shifted and now they were in a playground with Jade on the floor hiding her face as bigger boys beat her up, kicking and punching her as she cried out in pain.

"What is wrong with them?" Caroline asked horrified.

"What the hell?" Damon growled angrily. She not only had a horrible home life but it was clear her school life wasn't any better. He pulled Jade closer to him resting his chin on her head as he tried to comfort her and himself.

The scene shifted once again and now Jade was crying as she backed away from her Uncle who backhanded her harshly across the face sending her sprawling to the floor before he began to beat her up as she cried out in pain. It was ages later that he finished and dragged her to the cupboard despite the fact that she couldn't walk so he pulled her down each step as she stumbled crying out in pain when she twisted her ankle before he threw her in the cupboard and left her sobbing broken and bruised body curled up in a ball on the floor.

Damon had closed his eyes for most of it, her cries were enough for him as he held Jade tighter, turning her head in his chest, not wanting her to see that. He hated this. God, he hated this. He wrapped his arms tight around her as he ran his hand through her hair continuously and kissed the side of her head.

"God how...how...ugh! They're such monsters," Caroline said angrily.

"Tell me about it," Draco said pissed off at what he was watching.

"Is there no way you can bring him back to life so that we can kill him over and over again?" Kol asked dangerously.

"I'm afraid not. He is right where he belongs," Death responded sadistically. He had taken a lot of enjoyment in sending the two worthless excuses of humans to a place they were suffering to this day. 

"A shame. Would have loved to gouge out his eyes with a spoon." Kol said sadistically.

"I'd have ripped his every limb off slowly and painfully and relished in his screams," Klaus said with a vicious smirk.

"May I suggest violent disembowelment," Elijah said calmly.

"I'd have teared him apart, piece by piece, nerve by nerve, until the pain is so severe that his brain will shut it off to give him one tiny moment of blessed relief and then I'll heal him, and do it again, and again, and again," Rebekah said as the others stared at them wide-eyed making a vow to never get on their bad side.

"You win," Elijah said with a smile as Klaus and Kol sulked and Rebekah smirked.

"You are all creepy," Damon said faintly.

"But I approve," Jade said with a smirk.

"As do I," Daphne said smirking at them.

"Of course you would," Blaise rolled his eyes.