V

~Chapter V: Shopping~
^^Words:1163^^
———————————————————
PREVIOUSLY..
"orange looks good on you"
"Oh my! Thank you Pony!"
"No screwin' around, ya hear me?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When dal gets back tell 'im me and Pony are looking for a bed for me!"
i said grabbing Pony's hand and running towards the bed section

Once we got there i jumped in the biggest one

"Look at this one Pony!" i said flipping over to look at him

"Looks comfy, but will that one fit in your room?"

"Oh, no way. i just did this for fun. Come join me!!" i said patting the place next to me. It was a king sized bed so it was huge!!

He started walking away and i got a bit sad, i thought he was fun like me.

But then he instantly turned around and ran towards me.

He jumped on the spot next to me and bounced a little.

He looked up at me and we both started laughing.

"OH MY GOD THAT.. WAS SO FUNNY" I said between gasps of air

He was laughing too and fixing his hair since it got messed up.

We sat up in the edge of the bed and i he had a little strand of hair sticking up out of place.

"Oh, Pony ya got a lil hair out of place. lemme fix it."

I scooted closer to him and brushed my fingers through his hair to fix it.

I looked down at him and i didn't realize how close we were.

He was significantly taller than me, considering i was 5'4 and he's 5'7

i cleared my throat and backed up.

"Let's go look at more" I got up and grabbed his hand and dragged him along again.

"I'm looking for a queen sized bed for my room. I got the second biggest since Dal took the biggest" i scoffed

"The queens are over here Val.." Pony said pointing in the opposite direction i was going in

I cleared my throat and spun on my heels "I knew that."

i ran over to the beds and jumped on the squishiest one. My top almost came off but i fixed it before Pony saw..

"nah i don't like this one." and i got off and jumped onto one that's half and half.

perfect.

"Oh pony, this is the one. Come join me." i scooted over so he could flop too.

"Oh yeah, this is great!" he said and looked at me

i called over the sales guy and told him to put this bed on hold.

Me and pony walked back to the entrance to find Dally and look for a couch with him. Once he got there i told him i found me a bed.