The one with the waiter that tripped

Hello I'm Lizzie (not really) and I'm going to write some imagines of Cedric cause he is a cutie, enjoy!!

***

It was a winter morning at hogwarts when you first talked to Cedric Diggory, Hufflepuff's golden boy. As hard as it was for you to admit, you were caught by his charm effortlesly when you first crossed sight with him. You were just kids but, you knew that the handsome young boy would grab your attention soon or later.
Everything about him had you head over hills. He was tall, charming and a real gentelman. He was so modest and humble, you still remember the time he asked for a remach against Gryffindor when Hufflepuff won, even though they had it fair and square. You went back at that moment and thought of it as one of the kindest things he has ever done. The way he said it so strongly, like actually willing to replay the whole thing, made you slightly crush on him.

Your friends weren't early birds like you so you were all by yourself that morning. As much as you liked Diggory at sight, he was just your normal cute classmate, you've actually never spoken to him till your fifth year. Of course some chit chats had crossed by like: "Hey has Flitwick sent any homework?" or "Sorry to bother but, have you seen a notebook?". Maybe a word about the weather or some quidditch strategies had come to your conversations but nothing else, not really.
It wasn't until he camed and sat across your house table, were he caught you having breakfast, when he spoked.

At the moment you could see him walking towards who appeared to be you with that dumb smile of his that made you chuckle everytime. You laughed at your thoughts of him actually coming to talk to you, 'Yeah right like he'd come all the way to the Gryffindor table just to speak to me'. 'Hey Y/N, do you want to go on a date' you thought while mimiking his voice. You snorted loudly while mixing your cereal.
Deep down you were hoping he wanted to talk to you so you raised your head to check were he was going, but, to your surprise he was still slowly walking towards you. 'No way' He still walked over to you 'He might actually do it' you thought.
He continued with his pace and you decided to just look down at your bowl and wait. If he wanted to talk to you, you'd at least wouldn't look like a creep that was staring at his every move, and if he was looking for someone else it would hopefully appear like you didn't care. A few seconds, that felt like ages, passed by and you were getting nervous 'Oh c'mon what is he crawling' you thought, you chuckled to your inside 'Haha, I'm hillarious'.

"Is it taken?" Someone asked. You looked up and saw Cedric Diggory looking at you waiting for an response.

"No" You answered "Please take it"

"Great thanks" He mumbled and sat down.

"You're welcome, what is the honor of your visit?" You asked submerging your spoon in the bowl to grab some cereals. He chuckled.

"I wanted to ask you something" He said.

"Mgonagall's test next tuesday? Sorry I haven't started reading, in case you need study buddy" He smiled softly.

"No, actually I wanted to ask you something else" He admited.

"Sure, what's up?" You questioned, now placing all the attention on him. Your eyes lit up as you stared at his, his soft grey eyes.

"What are you doing next wednesday?" He asked. You thought for a second. Turning your head to the side breaking the eye contact you mentally revised your schedule.

"I'm not sure, probably nothing really" You answered unsure.

"If you are okey with it, I wanted to ask you out on a date" He confessed with a smile. Your head shifted quickly at his direction. In surprise your lips parted and you could feel your spoon fall into your bowl. Butterflies rised in your stomach and a warm feeling expanded through your chest. 'He was joking right?' You asked to yourself 'Nah he couldn't be, he is to good of a person to do that'. You closed your mouth and blinked quickly coming out of the trance, trying to find the words to answer, but then remembering the fact that you just had to say one.