The one with the sleep

️IMPORTANT⚠️

HEY, SORRY THIS IS SHORT, I WROTE THIS AT 3AM AND I WAS SUPER TIRED. ANYWAYS ENJOY.

"L/N" = Last name
"Y/H/H" = Your Hogwarts house

You were dismissed from transfiguration when the class finished. After a long class and even a longer day, you grabbed your stuff and got up from the unconftable wooden bench quietly. All the students quickly left through the doors, you didn't, you just double checked to confirm you weren't forgetting anything in the classroom, only then left in a slow pace.

"See you tomorrow professor Mcgonagall" You softly said tired, holding a yawn by breathing deeply. 

"Have a good evening Mrs. L/N" She answered and then got her attention back to some papers.

You slowly walked away from the class not rushed to get to the (Y/H/H) common room. You practically dragged yourself through the halls, you looked clumsier with every single step you made. You felt yourself fall when some strong arms grabbed your back, you recognized the scent of vanilla as it fill in your nosetrills. You smiled imediatly knowing it was Cedric, your boyfriend.

"Love, are you okay?" He asked worried holding you into his chest. You tried to answer but your head was blank, as if millions of tiny colorless circles were bumping into each other in the back of your mind.
"God, you must be exhausted" He said picking you up and giving you piggy-back ride on your way to his dorm.

***

He opened the door with a slight kick and it made a high pitch wooden noise. He lowered you from his back and placed you in his bed softly. You left a low hum in relief as you felt the soft blankets in your skin. He took your shoes off and undid your ponytail. You slightly moved to make space for Cedric. He kicked his shoes and loosen his tie. He smiled and lay down hugging you from behind, placing a kiss in your upper neck.

-I love you- You said softly, almost in a whisper.

-I love you even more- He answered into your skin. You felt chills spread all over your body.

You easily fell asleep in his arms, he made you feel secure under his grip. That moment felt like an old memory shaken loose from its moorings. Sometime far away you've felt this way, protected, cared for, loved.

You smiled to yourself not ashamed of that tear that slowly slid from your cheek.