Act 7: Mamoru and Kai Chiba- Tuxedo and Suit Mask

The next morning, Usagi and Serena woke up in a bed. Not their bed, but they woke up in a big room.

"What happened.....? All I remember was me and Usa using the Moon sticks....." Serena looked around and seeing Usagi next to her awakening. Serena saw a broken pocket watch under her. She held it close to her, knowing it was Tuxedo Mask.

"Where are we?" Asked Usagi.

"You're in my room" Kai spoked up with Mamoru next to him.

Serena and Usagi were looking at the Tuxedo and Suit. They both got up to pick up the mask. As Usagi gor the black mask, Serena picked up the white one.

"After the battle, you both passed out and fell into a deep sleep... Do you remember?" Mamoru asked.

"I knew it for the moment I saw you..... The ocean eyes I couldn't stop staring at" Serena said, putting the mask up to Mamoru's face.

"And I couldn't stop staring at the green grass eyes you had...." Usagi said, putting the mask on Kai's face also.

"We see it.... You both are Tuxedo Mask and Suit Mask" The twins said.

Act 7: Mamoru and Kai Chiba-Tuxedo  and Suit Mask

• • •

"Why did you both become Tuxedo Mask and Suit Mask?" Asked Usagi.

Kai gently took the mask from Usagi as Mamoru put the mask in front of Serena, making it look like he's trying to put it on her.

"We both did to regain Mamoru's lost memory, we need the Legendary Silver Crystal " Kai replied.

"Lost memories?" The twins asked.

"Yes... We were little and we wanted to go for a drive on Mamoru's birthday. We got into a car accident and our parents didn't make it, surprisingly, we did. We lost our memories and we didn't even know our own names. They told me my name was Kaiser, but Kai for short. They also said that I had a brother named Mamoru Chiba. Me or Mamoru didn't believe it.... Are we really Mamoru and Kaiser Chiba? Or are we someone else?" Kai explained. Serena hugged Mamoru's arm, making him look at the girl and smile softly.

"We started having dreams of two different girls. She tells us to find the Legendary Silver Crystal... Why are you and the other looking for it?" Mamoru questioned.

"Luna didn't give us much information. All we know is we need to find the Legendary Silver Crystal and the Dutchess along with the princess." Serena replied.

"We see " Kai said.

"Would you mind keeping this as our secret? Between the four of us?" Serena asked, the brothers nodded.

"We should be getting going, the others might be worried." Said Serena, walking out of the door. Usagi gets her bag and looks at Kai, he smiled a little before the blonde followed her twin.

* *  *

The twins were walking back home, hoping everything was ok.

The twins met with Matoko.

"It's so good!" Serena and Usagi said in excitement.

"We love your homemade food!" They both said. Ami was next to her studying.

"There are more, please, help yourself "

"All right!" Usagi got more. Serena looked at what Ami was looking at, it was pictures of Sailor V.