Monsieur Pierre surprise news

At pokemon showcase performance HQ office of Monsieur Pierre and klefki staring at camera that cameraman holding on the shoulder along wirh woman holding boom mic far above Monsieur Pierre head, and dictator go on cue for Monsieur Pierre begin to speak, "attention pokemon showcase performers, I, Monsieur Pierre got surprise news for you all. Next performance theme at anistar city is couple week. That's right, couple week. Performers spend time with a person that you love in five days at somewhere in anistar city or anywhere like hiking, fancy restaurant, and everything while being watched by our undercover judges when they see couple argue or break up each other will be eliminated and the last couple standing to earn next princess key as power couples of pokemon showcase performance Good luck performers. It's start tomorrow. There One rule: no help from friends and pokemon."

Video of Monsieur Pierre inside the tablet with Serena holding it and got shocking expression on her face with blushed on her cheeks while sitting at edge of bed at her room inside of pokemon centre in the woods is not far away at anistar city.

Serena: "(thought) next pokemon showcase performance theme is couple weeks, that's mean I ask ash as a couple when he get back training with his pokemon. It's good time to tell him, I got feelings for him this whole time"

She smiled and said to herself, "ashy, you and me will become couple of showcase performance after we won couple weeks performance."

[New chapter is out for tonight]