Serena announcement

Ash and Pikachu back at pokemon centre from training at training ground along with Bonnie & clemont was about to eat dinner.

"Hey ash."

He turned his head to the left to see Serena walking the corridor toward him in main lobby with a smile on her face as walk up to him and said, "I got video message from Monsieur Pierre at pokemon showcase, he said next showcase performance them is couple week, the performers spent time with a person you love in 5 days at somewhere in anistar city or anywhere like hiking and everything while being watched by undercover judges to see couple argue or break up each other. They will get eliminated and last couple standing to earn princess key as power couples of pokemon showcase performance. It's tomorrow. What you say ashy... I mean ash, you will be my boyfriend."

Ash: "as a friend."

Serena blushed on her cheeks and tell him with a lied, "yeah friend." And thought inside of her head, "so close." Ash smiled at her childhood to be her boyfriend for pokemon showcase performance couple week and said to her with being pretended flirting, "of course beautiful let's do it." She smiled and play along with it too "thank you handsome. Oh there one rule: no helping from friends and pokemon."

Pikachu: "pika (translate: what?)

Ash: "sorry buddy, you stay with clemont and Bonnie during couple week for now on."

Serena: "oh ashy, you wanna sleep with me at my room tonight to rest up for tomorrow you and me taking romantic hiking through the woods."

Ash: "sure sere' i love to sleep with you at your room tonight."

Serena become light blushed on her cheeks about her plan work for ash sleeping with her at the bed in her room and said to him, "I got new outfit to wear tomorrow at our romantic hiking."

Ash: "what kind of outfit you were wearing."

She smiled and wink right eye at her "boyfriend", " It's surprise ashy. " Serena locked her arm around his shoulder they begin walking towards cafe to their friends as a couple that surprise Bonnie with smug expression on her face and thought inside of her head, "i knew it about them become couple one day and it work."

[New chapter is out for today]