here come's first place winners

Ash and his group is surprised to see parked limousine pokemon center driveway with male limo driver look like adam Sandler standing at back door at right side of limousine.

Adam Sandler: "greetings my first place winners and friends. Are you ready to go anistar city."

Ash: "sure do sir."

Adam: "excellent."

He open the door for them enter the limousine to sit down in fancy leather seats as he closed the door and walk around in front of limousine to went left side of driver side to get in.

Serena sitting on ash lap right side to put her arms around neck to stare at him with lovable expression on her face, "ashy when we arrived at anistar city and should get up on top of limousine open roof halfway to see people and yelled, "we're in first place of pokemon showcase." Do you agree, honey." She stroke around on his chin with her finger and he said to her, "of course babe." Bonnie, Pikachu, dedenne, and clemont sitting left side of limousine becomes suspicious about their friends behavior to each other, they think ash and Serena still pretend flirting each other during couple weeks.

When they arrived at anistar city heading to palaza hotel, it's time to for the love birds get up on top of limousine open roof halfway to see many people and pokemon walking on the sidewalk or driving on the road they begin yelling at once, "we're in 1st place of pokemon showcase." They surprise to see 1st place winners from pokemon showcase performance tv show since last night when just pass them, ash noticed two male runners just running on the sidewalk and yelled, "hey guys, look at this mighty arbok." He flex his right muscles to see many vines sticking out while Serena fanning herself with her hand to see that and said, "way to go baby, woooo."

Male runner #1: "your awesome to lift up the wooden log."

Male runner #2: "it's incredible."

Ash: "thanks."

Adam took left on the street towards the plaza then Serena noticed kazalia, lily, and shulin walking on the sidewalk together at left side of city, she decided to give out loser pose with her finger and place it on her forehead begin yelling at them, "losers, Hahahahaha, you guys are totally losers got eliminated on couple weeks."

Ash: "you said it baby, they're losers, woohooo."

Serena: "we're going to win the couple weeks as power couples."

Ash: "yeah."

They give out double devil pose and tongue sticking out at them when almost arrived at palaza.

Adam: "(thought) geeze, that harsh."

They went back inside the limousine to sit down begin laughing about it being watched by their friends with worried expression.

Ash: "what, we're just joking."

Serena: "you said it baby. Let's making out when we arrived at the palaza."

Ash: "no problem."

They closed their eyes begin making out with tongue action, they're realized at ash and Serena are dating real life during couple weeks and decided play along for them as pretend couple.

[New chapter is out for today]