231-240

Chapter 231. Smoke

Naturally, Lin Qing He won't have any hesitation. She killed a chicken to replenish Da Wa's body. Herself as well.

Even though the college entrance examination was restored, Lin Qing He continued to teach. Therefore nobody knew that she was going to take the college entrance examination.

Even when Lin Qing He took time off to accompany Da Wa to the college entrance examination, everyone thought that she was just accompanying him.

Da Wa was tall, but he was still only a 13-year-old child.

This 13-year-old boy was already 1.75 meters tall, which was half a head taller than Lin Qing He.

Due to Lin Qing He's meticulous care and martial arts training with Zhou Qing Bai, he developed really fast. Saying that he was seventeen or eighteen was believable.

On the day of the college entrance examination, Zhou Qing Bai also came and accompanied the mother and son. They rode two bicycles.

Da Wa had his own bike. Lin Qing He hopped on Zhou Qing Bai's one. They had the exams in the city.

Lin Qing He entered the examination hall with Da Wa, while Zhou Qing Bai was guarding outside.

After entering the school examination hall, Lin Qing He and Da Wa encountered familiar faces.

Chen Shan and the other educated youths. They also saw Lin Qing He and Da Wa.

The sight of the mother and son made their faces turned ugly. It wasn't an exaggeration to say this time the college entrance examination was like thousands of troops having to squeeze through a log bridge.

But unexpectedly, this mother and son were participating too.

This mother and son pair, one was self-taught, and the other was said to be the first in the whole county high school.

Lin Qing He was fine because everyone thought she was only self-taught till junior high school standard. Maybe she came to try her luck. However, Da Wa was the real master of studying.

Chen Shan came over to say hello: "Teacher Lin is also participating in the college entrance examination."

"Yes. Isn't it the same for Teacher Chen?" Lin Qing He replied.

Then she led Da Wa to the examination hall. Basically not talking to the educated youth at all.

What's more, with so many educated youths, only Chen Shan was admitted. She didn't know if anything would change for the others. According to memory, they couldn't pass the exam.

After the test paper was passed out, Lin Qing He first skimmed over it. After that, she was greatly relieved. It wasn't difficult. The knowledge was more comprehensive. The majority of large points area required careful memorization. Basically, whether one knew it or not.

What's more, she tested Da Wa on these. Lin Qing He can do, so can Da Wa.

Therefore, Lin Qing He was very confident. After finishing the exam, she didn't forget to check it carefully. Although she finished writing in advance, Lin Qing He persisted in handing in the paper when the time was up.

When the time was up, Lin Qing He was the first to hand in the paper outright. Behind her were many grumbling students.

Someone with poor mental strength had immediately collapsed on the table and sob after receiving the test papers.