691-700

Chapter 691. Plan for Second Brother

It would be a lie to say that Second Brother wasn't envious when seeing his youngest brother developed so well.

Totaling it all up, he was only four years older than his fourth younger brother, Zhou Qing Bai. His fourth younger brother looked like he was in his early thirties. Time hadn't put much dent on his appearance these years.

While look at him. He looked like an old man in his sixties.

When he was young, he was still thinking about fighting a bit and see if he could turn over. But now, he couldn't be envious enough. He had given up long ago.

Just live it like this. Pass one day was another day down. He can't hold back his children.

Lin Qing He feel uncomfortable to see him like this.

She left him chatting with Zhou Qing Bai. Lin Qing He went into the room and spoke to Eldest Sister-in-law: "I can't bear to see Second Brother like this."

"It's not just you. I sometimes feel anxious." Eldest Sister-in-law sighed.

Now life was getting better, but second branch's days were standing at the same spot all the time.

In fact, when compared with the famine in the past, the current life wasn't bad at all. At least he can fill his stomach.

Still. people should always have something to pursue. They can't always compare with the past. They have to compare with the future. Look at the village nowadays. Brick houses weren't rare anymore. As for the richest family in the village, they were already thinking about learning from the city, constructing apartment building here!

The lifestyle were getting more and more prosperous.

However, the second branch stopped at that spot.

Sometimes Eldest Sister-in-law would get Eldest Brother to give a bowl of dish to add to his meal. She couldn't bear to watch.

"Liu Ni's mother don't care?" Lin Qing He asked.

"She already move into the city now. She occasionally come back for the field harvest. To the unknown, they would her daughter-in-law who looks down on her is her daughter." Eldest Sister-in-law complained.

Second Sister-in-law came back a few times a year. Every time she came back empty-handed. While every time she went to the city, she directly get the village's donkey cart to carry all kinds of food to the city.

"It's like she's being hypnotize to lower head. I can't understand what she is aiming for." Eldest Sister-in-law commented.

Zhou Xia's wife, Ma Miao Miao, wasn't easy to get along with. When they got married last year, she move over there with Zhou Xia together. Of course, no matter how difficult Ma Miao Miao was after being to the capital, she didn't dare to let out a fart.

Still, from the words and deeds, it can be seen that there wasn't any good interaction in private.

Like Eldest Sister-in-law, Lin Qing He didn't understand Second Sister's motive for buttering.

"This summer, Xia Xia want to bring his younger brother to the city to study. From next semester, the house will only have Second Brother left." Eldest Sister-in-law said: "Your eldest brother and I were thinking should we give him some food? Come here to eat? It's hard to decide what to eat when you're on your own."

Why else did Lin Qing He like to interact with Eldest Sister-in-law? Eldest Sister-in-law was really nice. Let's not mention when they were young and the conditions were limited. Now she really had the demeanor of old Zhou Family's eldest sister-in-law.