ᵇᵉᵉᶠ⁻ ᵗʳᵒⁱˢ

ᵒᵐⁿⁱˢᶜⁱᵉⁿᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ⁸:³⁴ ᵖᵐReyes' ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡ ⁿʸ

ᵒᵐⁿⁱˢᶜⁱᵉⁿᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ
⁸:³⁴ ᵖᵐ
Reyes' ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡ ⁿʸ

'Cause you got me face down

DD sighed as smoke blew out of his mouth

DD sighed as smoke blew out of his mouth. He was on live with Ddot and no one in the comments were saying anything interesting. He couldn't get Zariah out of his mind. He wouldn't admit it out loud, but he was happy she released the song. It gave him an excuse to hit her up- which he had previously been avoiding.

Ddot rolled his eyes reading the comments. They were filled with questions about Zariah and her song, "Zariah aint here folks. Stop talkin about her" He huffed. Ddot was also covering his true feelings. He was hurt when Zariyah dropped him after what Dd did, and he was even more hurt when he found out that Notti and Zariyah stayed on good terms even having sleepovers like nothing happened.

The boys wouldn't admit their real feelings- too stubborn to be wrong.

Dd rolled his eyes, " I'm single I ain't worried about no bitch!"

As they read more comments various drill songs played in the back. They even stood up to get sturdy one time. After about an hour they were still bored. The comments were even less interesting and Notti was no where to be found.

Seeing the latest comment about Zariyah he rolled his eyes, "ight folks we off this love ya". He mumbled before ending the live. The live had ruined his mood. Just another reminder his ex was still connected to him. After he hurt her he tried his best to distance himself from the light skin girl, but somehow she always snuck back into his life whether its a comment under his post or Notti cheesing ear to ear when talking about their latest conversation.  Just like Ddot he was upset Zariyah let Notti right back into her life but pushed the other two away. For a short period he hated Notti he would do anything to ignore and avoid the boy, not being able to since they were best friends and brothers.

Shaking his head he texted the one girl that he could rely on to make him forget everything.

"Yo ddot you gotta leave soon my heart"