ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ⁻ ᵠᵘᵃᵗʳᵉ

ᵒᵐⁿⁱˢᶜⁱᵉⁿᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ¹²:⁴⁷ ᵃᵐReyes' ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡ ⁿʸ

ᵒᵐⁿⁱˢᶜⁱᵉⁿᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ
¹²:⁴⁷ ᵃᵐ
Reyes' ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡ ⁿʸ

And don't take this personal but you're the worst

Zariyah sighed as she blew the smoke out her mouth

Zariyah sighed as she blew the smoke out her mouth. The feeling was euphoric.

"igh rue" Notti joked looking at the burnt out girl.

"not too much now" The girl laughed, shaking her head.

The two laughed before falling into a comforting silence. Looking for her phone, she finally found it. Turning it on her eye's almost bulged out of their socket.

"Damn it's almost 1"

"shit, maybe we needa get sober"

The two looked at eachother one again and laughed. They were never getting sober, weed is life.

"but i gotta bounce, zen finna beat my ass cause i ain't call her or nun" She said getting up and grabbing her stuff.

"igh twin i'll hit you up later" Notti said doing theie handshake. They had made that handshake in the 2nd grade and now they use it everyday.

"bye notti" The girl responded not knowing what danger would come.

Coming downstairs Zariyah ran into the infamous DD. Rolling her eyes she attempted at ignoring him.

"hey ma" DD smirked at the younger girl.The girl ignored him causing DD to smack his teeth, " ma I said i'm sorry"

"and I don't care" Zariyah replied about to take a step before she was backed into a wall. DD's hands acting like bars to keep her locked.

DD leaned down until his mouth met her ear, "watch your fucking mouth", he said making sure to enunciate every word.

Zariyah gulped looking away, DD noticed this and smiled walking away from the younger girl.

Once she was able to move, she quickly gathered herself and walked away.

" when imma see you again ma?" DD yelled only to be met with a door slam. He laughed to himself.