#3

EACH MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND FRIDAY, I'LL UPDATE THE CHAPTER. AND IF I AM NOT UPDATING ON A FIXED DAY, IT MEANS I AM BUSY. AND IT IS A HUMBLE REQUEST PLEASE VOTE IT'S NOT TAKE A HOUR TO VOTE ON A CHAPTER BUT I GIVE MY MANY HOURS TO ENTERTAIN YOU.

And on Sunday, I'll be updating on "Undesirable Marriage," which means that book will be updated four to five times a week. As you may know, that book is the prequel to "Mine to Love," because before starting the continuation, I must finish the prequel.

Thank you

AUTHOR'S POV

As she gives Suman a bear embrace, Nishtha runs to tell her.

"You are my closest pal. You pay attention to everything I say and also offer solutions to all of my issues. Since you informed me he liked the concept very much and thanked you, we can meet in his close company… "

She is grinning like she found something very precious, Suman raises her fake collar and says.

"Do not mention… The whole day someone will be following me so that I am not able to meet my Adhiraj. I must meet my Adhiraj or else I would pass away, thus I must offer a solution… "

"I  love you… "

"Just keep your I love you for your Adhiraj."

When a car honks behind them, the two pals are still conversing with one another. Suman does not even bother to turn around to see her boyfriend because she is aware that he has arrived to pick up Nishtha. Nishtha waves her hand, smiles as she bids Suman farewell, and then sprints over to Adhiraj. Adhiraj gives her a short embrace and asks.

"You thanked your shy friend for her amazing idea on my behalf, "

He says as he accelerates his car since he didn't want to catch anyone's attention and cause them trouble in the future.

" Yes, listen…My graduation is about to take place…. I've put my mother's wedding to me on hold until I graduate… Otherwise, you would know that she wanted to get married to me soon…. My father is already bedridden, and my siblings are still very young. She is very worried about everything, so in this situation, she wants to fulfill one of her responsibilities by marrying me.  Adhiraj, kindly try to comprehend my side as well… ."

"I agree with all of your concerns and think your mother shouldn't be bothered any longer. However, I'm bound by a compulsion. I only want to check them once, after which I'll come to your house and ask your mother nicely for your hand… "

" I love you so much you are the best…"

He laughs at her statement and says while intertwining his finger with hers.

"I also love you very much and want to love you like this for the rest of my life… I talked to my cousins today, they definitely gave me a solution… "

" I am waiting…"

He quickly kisses her forehead, But he is aware in his heart of how much harder things will be for him now that he has lost control of his heart. He didn't realize he was in love with Nishtha at the time, which is why he finds it impossible to envision his life without her. He is now quite terrified as a result. He is aware of his father's and his brother's immense strength and willingness to do anything. He feels a little anxious because of this. Regarding the rest of his affection, he is certain.
*****

Although she appears to be sleeping deeply as Prakshit lies on her chest, Adhiraj's confession prevents sleep from invading his mind. He is really anxious since he knows they will shortly encounter a significant issue. He lifts her face to look at her, She is sound asleep and unconcerned when her husband suddenly places his lips on her. She awakens with shock and calms after seeing her husband, but the kiss turns into a heated make-out session, which is strange today. She feels him rougher than usual. He is very frustrated.