#5

BEFORE YOU START READING, IF YOU PRESS THE STAR BUTTON, THEN THIS CONTRIBUTION OF YOU PEOPLE ONLY GIVES MOTIVATION TO THE AUTHOR OR NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE PRESS ⭐ AND FOLLOW ME TOO.

AUTHOR'S POV

"I will not marry anyone else than Nishtha….. "

These bold words of Adhiraj infuriate Achindra to a great extent. He wants to get his point across in any situation, for which he is ready to go to any extent. Achindra saw red because of him he quickly put the gun on Nishtha, When Adhiraj notices everything, he tries harder to get away from the bodyguards who have him in their grasp. As Prakshit was only ever concerned with Adhiraj's safety, he turns to face him when Achindra once more aims a gun at Nishtha's head, startling him. He runs up to his father right once, takes hold of his hand, and lifts him up since he is fully aware of his father's fury and the fact that he will not stop at the threat of a pistol; instead, he will shoot and the gunfire echoed.

"Nishtha….."

Adhiraj's agonized scream reverberates over the entire area. At the same time, Nishtha passes out from dread. But Achintya can now grin because of the fear of Adhiraj.

He approaches his son and sits down in front of him with great comfort, holding his son's hair and telling him while he lifts his head to gaze into his eyes.

"I'm telling you this because it hurts so much to watch this girl so distraught. I'd actually kill this girl. If you don't pay attention to me….,"

"No… papa…. please… "

"There is a widespread misconception that my motive in doing this is to scare you. Because you are my son, you are still alive at this moment…"

Achindra has a great understanding of his brother's gestures. Adhiraj tries his best to get free of himself, which is difficult, as a result of him once more pointing his gun toward Nishtha.

Adhiraj is fully aware that these individuals never make fake threats. He only focuses on Nishtha. He hears the sound of a rifle loading just then. Achindra cocks the gun while grinning as he gently pulls the trigger.

Prakshit's life is in jeopardy because, if he steps in this time, his father will unquestionably see that he is attempting to save both of them, and, if he doesn't, then perhaps he is actually content to let one die. He looked at Adhiraj and replied swiftly.

"Don't get married because you know very well that this girl will be murdered for no reason. Take it slowly if you want to save her since whatever occurs could not be what you desire….. "

Achindra and Achintya are ecstatic that Prakshit is on their side and make every effort to scare Adhiraj, which will be very helpful to them.

Knowing that Prakshit is trying to help him, Adhiraj glances at him. However, he is now becoming enraged with him. Before making this move, he had enlisted his assistance. He is aware that Prakshit is capable of getting him out of this situation, thus if he had aided him sooner, this circumstance might not have arisen at all. Perhaps nobody found out where they went.

However, Prakshit is well aware of the fact that he cannot stand before his father and younger father. They are both far more powerful than he is, but he manages to track them both down, and when he does, they both suffer a terrible fate. Because of this, he offered no assistance to Adhiraj and assumed that Adhiraj would likewise put a stop to the situation, but he was unaware of the secret plot being carried out right under his nose.

It appears that Achindra is unwilling to stop at any cost, he suddenly wanted to shoot the girl., despite Prakshit's best efforts to stop both of them. While Achintya watched his brother, he is not in favor of killing anyone. Yes, he is cruel, but killing anyone is a big thing for him. Achindra felt great pleasure in slowly pulling the trigger, which made Adhiraj more alarmed and shout louder.

"Nooooo…… Nooooo… "

I want to kill this girl, but doing so would damage our reputation. However, I'm willing to give the girl to our guards who are awaiting a feast instead; are you interested, Adhiraj?

After hearing this, Prakshit closed his eyes and sat in front of Adhiraj, holding him closely while threatening him subtly.

"You're going to ruin this young woman. These people are terrible. Just let her survive, please. Think before you act, you moron."

Adhiraj's focus is solely on Nishtha, who is experiencing a great separation from himself. His predicament is quite challenging. Where he can choose between his life and the life given to them. Everything destroys in a second but he is not ready to accept it. Achindra gestured his guard to move close to the girl.

"I am ready….."

Adhiraj's voice echoed everywhere, There was intense victory and excitement on the features of Achintya and Achindra. Due to the level of hatred, he perceives in Adhiraj's tone, Prakshit is aware that he has totally lost his brother today. He is only focusing on himself. Turning around, Prakshit alerts them.

"You two should return home, and I will take care of everything and bring Adhiraj home…"

"No..."

"Attempt to comprehend... He requires time. I'll make good on my word. Your guards will accompany me as I return with him. How can I assist him in running away?"

After listening to him, they nod before getting into their car and driving off. Adhiraj is forced to sit in the car by the guards. Prakshit approaches Nishtha and tenderly strokes her head before holding her in his arms and placing her on Adhiraj's lap while speaking to him.

"Your final meeting is now. We're escorting her to her house. Tell me first where Adhidev is."

Adhiraj is silent while simply observing Nishtha's face. Prakshit doesn't want to bother her any more than necessary. Because of this, he doesn't ask many questions, but he makes the assumption that since he is close to the railway station, Adhidev might be there to assist them at this time. He first went to the Railway station to give more time to Adhiraj with Nishtha, as he assumed that Adhidev was there with some items that would be useful to them in the future, but when Adhidev saw Prakshit there, he realized quickly that Adhiraj fail in escaping from devils.

He silently accompanied them. Nishtha's home was in immaculate shape because her mother was scared to inform anyone that she had fled her house, so Prakshit went there first to inspect it. She was sobbing in private in her home for that reason. Additionally, he concealed the fact that Nishtha had fled the house, which allowed Prakshit to safely take her home and issue her mother the strong directive that Nishtha should never contact Adhiraj again since, in the event that this occurs, the mother will never get to see her daughter alive.

When they get home, Adhiraj enters his room in silence and locks the door. There is definitely no sound of heartbreak but the pain it causes is so unbearable that no one knows when it turns a person into another.

 There is definitely no sound of heartbreak but the pain it causes is so unbearable that no one knows when it turns a person into another

Here is an update I hope you like it please let me know.

Everything changes in Adhiraj's life from now.

You may enjoy my completed book.

1.ONLY YOU, 
2YOU ARE MINE,
3.FINDING LOVE IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE
4.UNWANTED BRIDE.
5.HIS KIDNAPPED BRIDE
6.ARRANGING OUR(LOVE) MARRIAGE
7.MINE TO LOVE
Please check these books. I am sure I will not disappoint you at all, I hope you will try them.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

SG

❤️