Officially A Guardian

Y/n

Pitch looks down with a smile at the chaos in the streets below. Suddenly, a THUD! Pitch turns toward the noise to see Jack on the roof. Jack quickly sends a streak of frost toward Pitch's Nightmares, disabling a few of them.

The Guardians turn toward the explosions of ice and snow taking place atop the surrounding buildings. Pitch charges and responds with an attack of his own. Jack jumps to an adjacent roof and lets out another blast of ice.

"All yours, mate." Bunny taps his foot on the ground and creates a rabbit hole for North and himself to travel through.

"Give him hell." Y/n flies by kicking a nightmare to the ground.

Jack runs into Pitch as he rounds the corner of a chimney. Pitch lets a Nightmare arrow fly, which is suddenly deflected by Tooth as she flies through the area and takes out a few Nightmares of her own. "Thanks, Tooth!"

Suddenly, Bunny comes flying out of a nearby chimney, drawing his boomerang as he lands. "Ho, ho, HO!" The Nightmares surrounding Pitch explode into dust as the boomerang tears through them.

"Hyah! Wrong roof." North shoots out of a bunny hole, his scimitars at the ready, only to have landed on a roof some distance from the Guardians.

"North, you gotta work on your sense of direction." Y/n moves Tooth out of the way to slice a nightmare in half.

Pitch tries to escape the attacking Guardians and slips into a nearby shadow, emerging through the side of the building. North jumps off the roof to greet him mid-air with his scimitars.

Pitch is knocked to the ground. As he gets to his feet, he forms a scythe with his Nightmare sand and begins crossing swords with North. In an instant, Pitch finds himself surrounded by the Guardians. Each of them takes their turn to deal Pitch a few humiliating blows.

Kids

Jamie looks over Caleb's shoulder as a wisp of Dreamsand leaves his palms and rises into the air. "Look at that!"

Jamie gets an idea. "I got it. I know what we have to do! Guys, come on!" Jamie leads his friends as they follow the streams of Dreamsand down the street toward the growing mass of golden sand.

Y/n

The Guardians advance toward Pitch.

"It's over Pitch! There's no place to hide." Jack

Pitch gives them a wry smile and quickly descends into the shadows, casting multiple versions of himself along the alley walls. Suddenly, in their moment of distraction, Pitch rises behind Jack, his Nightmare sand axe in hand.

"Jack, look out!" The other Guardians look on in horror, but then a golden whip wraps itself round Pitch's hands. At the other end of the whip is Sandy, coalescing from the funnel cloud of Dreamsand. He gives Pitch a look, wags his finger, and then uppercuts him into the air.

"Whoa! The Sandman!" Sandy looks off to the side to where Jamie and his friends have gathered. He forms a Dreamsand hat and tips the cap to Jamie. Jamie, gleeful, waves back to Sandy as his friends stand behind him in awe.

"Man, this is so cool! Yeah, alright! Wahoo! Wow!" Sandy then looks at his whip and tugs on it, slamming Pitch into the ground and knocking him out. The Guardians cheer as they welcome Sandy's return.

"Sandy!?" Y/n rushes over, bringing the small man into a hug.

"Welcome back, old friend!" North chuckles, seeing Sandy struggle in the girl's grasp.

"Sandy." Jack gives a smile.

"Oh, Sandy. You're alright!" Tooth follows behind Y/n.

"Sandy, come here!" Bunny waves him over, ignoring the little man's predicament.