Episode 4

Arjun pov:

Arjun pov:

"Arghhh" I shouts as my head is paining like hell.

I somehow sits on the bed with a greater difficulty by clutching my heads in my hands.

After sometime I removed the bedsheet only to get shocked since am nude for fucking sake.

"Fuck"

"Did I had sex with her. Shit, not again. " I shouts.

Did I really had that thing with her.

Even I vaguely remember. Shit.

I just stepped down on the floor, only to hear the door opening sound. I turned only to see my so called wife. Who looks at my body, and then turns as if she didn't seen it before.

"What you want now?. Don't you know the manners?. How you will enter into the room just like that?. Haven't you studied the manners... Arghh that's right you are literally an illiterate girl who just knows only how to cook and eat. Nothing else." I shouts by grabbing the towel from the table ad wrapping around my waist.

"Look at me" I asked her once I stood before her.

"Did we had sex yesterday?" I asked her harshly.

She kept looking at me.

"I need answer" I shoura at her.

"Y. Ye... Yes" she stuttered.

"Just leave the room." I shouts.

She turned to leave only to be stopped by me as I just grabbed her by her hand.

"You meant nothing to me. " I slowly says by leaving her hands. She immediately walked out of the room. I just closed the room by locking it. Then I walked inside the bathroom.

"Shit" I shouts by punching the wall.

"Arjun are you insane. This is why I shouldn't drink. Fuck" I shouts at myself.

"You don't have any damn control. You are a scoundrel arjun."

"You are a moron. Just a fucking moron. How could you do the same mistake again and again."

Yazhini Pov:

"Mumma" I heard varun's cry.

"Varun kanna why are you crying baby?" I asks him by kissing his forehead.

"Mumma varun searched for mumma and papa but you both were not in the room in night. Varun got scared mumma. " he complained at me.

"Am sorry varun. See Papa had fever, so we both slept in another room so that Varun kannan won't catch cold from papa. You are a big boy now, you should not scared from now on baby" I says at him by making him sits on my lap.

'This life is only for you Varun. No other one is going to accept me, but only you. I love you varun.' I thought only to hear his voices watever he said to me earlier.