Episode 10

*** Most waited update, but a short chapter though

*** Most waited update, but a short chapter though . Didn't get much time to write, since I slept while writing itself. I hope you all will like this❤️***

Arjun Pov:

🔹🔸Past starts🔸🔹

"Happy 6th anniversary babe. " I says while kneeling down before her.

"Arjun you don't have to do this much"

"I want to shower my all love on you varshini."

"Come let's dance" I says while grabbing her in my arms.

"Did you like the arrangement?" I aksed her, as I did a arrangemnetd with a simple things.

"I love it senior."

"It's been many years, but you still calling me as senior. Just call me as your arjun, varshini."

"No senior, I love to call you as senior. I love you senior." she says by looking into my eyes. I wrapped my hand on her waist and grabbed her closer to me.

"You look very beautiful to my eyes now."I said.

" I didn't do anything senior. "

"Am happy so happy to meet you and to love you." I said.

"So am"

"Just wait for few months, I will ask for your hand. And then we both soon will be an husband and wife."

"So then I will never say no to the kiss."

"I want to give myself to you only in our first night, senior." she says with a wink.

"Even after marraige you will call me as senor?" I asked her.

"Might be"

"Hy no no."

"Maybe then I will call you as hubby"

"Or will call you by name" she says after a gap.

"Then why don't you call me as arjun now itself."

"I don't know why senior, I feel if I call you with your name. Then I feel that our relationship will not be the same thereafter. Just an instinct kind of thing. You know senior" as soon as she said I just tightened the wrap on her.

"Senior the music is going comeon let's dance" with that we both started to go ahead with the steps.

__________

"Hi papa, you called me" I asked him while taking the seat on the dinning table.

"Yes arjun, am going to tell you a important decision." he said