twenty-five:﹙you and me﹚

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE!
you and me.

"contains; nothing,"—no need to proceed with caution

—no need to proceed with caution

It was like a normal relationship, but both of them were vigilantes, and one of them murdered people

It was like a normal relationship, but both of them were vigilantes, and one of them murdered people. Multiple people, Matt knew he couldn't judge the thing Y/n's done since they were close to the things he did, and thought about doing.

He would ride past her sins and let himself be happy with her, with all of the sun and grace hiding her darkness. Even if Y/n was cursed; She was not Eletrika, and she wasn't going to let this take her relationship.

Most would consider her a demon, for the things she had committed, and the wishful man spikes to her head. There were many rumours going around about both of them, letting Fisk slander her name.

All because she wouldn't stay silent. She was going to burn it all down for those she cared about.

In a dark alleyway, stood Ben as he was next to his car. With a grunt, Y/n jumped down off the roof landing on the trashcan and jumping to the ground safely. Ben flinched noticing that it was Y/n this time and not the man in a mask.

He flinched turning away from his car and putting his hands in his pockets. "You like making an entrance don't you?" Ben questioned looking forward to Y/n, who was now wearing her uniform that still had a blood stain on her hands.

The blood wasn't the easiest to get off of her body, but she couldn't wait any longer to go out. "Where is your friend?" The black man standing in the distance continued to ask her. "The one Im suppose to meet,"

"He needs information," Y/n finally answer getting closer to Ben standing in front of the man she had seen inside 'Nelson and Murdock'.

"Haven't heard anything about a man in a mask beating on bad guys lately" He teased with his hands still resting in his pockets obviously trying to keep them warm in the cold weather of hell's kitchen night. "Thought he disappeared on us, I know you have been busy lately"