seven:﹙do i wanna know?﹚

CHAPTER           SIX !
me n the devil

"contains; none"—no need to proceed with caution

"contains; none"
—no need to proceed with caution

As the night drew to a close, Leah discreetly advised Abba and Eema to refrain from asking questions or probing further into the unfolding events.

Aware of the escalating situation, Leah endeavored to persuade her parents to return to L.A., emphasizing that their safety would be better ensured there rather than remaining in the unpredictable presence of Y/n, who seemed to be spiraling downward.

Leah had embarked on a romantic evening with Dex, leaving Y/n in solitude at home. Y/n had taken the initiative to secure accommodations for Leah's parents at a luxurious hotel, discreetly utilizing Y/n's own resources. This thoughtful gesture allowed them to return to the comfort of their own residence.

Meanwhile, Leah and Dex found themselves in a grand restaurant, surpassing all expectations of opulence. 

The walls exuded an aura of extravagance, adorned with intricate layers of shimmering gold. Each table stood as a masterpiece of elegance, adorned with exquisite floral arrangements that added a touch of ethereal beauty.

Leah gracefully adorned herself in a resplendent white floral dress that embraced her silhouette, accentuating her radiant beauty. Completing her enchanting ensemble, a delicately crafted headdress adorned her tresses, adding an ethereal touch to her appearance. 

Sitting in front of her, Dex emanated an aura of refined charm, clad in an impeccably tailored suit that accentuated his strong physique.

With glasses of exquisite wine held delicately in their hands, they engaged in a symphony of soft laughter that danced in the air, their joyous spirits intertwining harmoniously.