Level One: From The Deep

"Guys? Guys? Why do I sound like this? Where's my hair?" Spencer looked around.

"Why do you look like that, Spencer?" Y/N looked at him with a glare.

"Y/N? Why are you dressed as an assassin?" Spencer looked at her with a shocked expression.

"Think, Sherlock, Think." Y/N watched him sarcastically.

"What the..Oh God!" A bird scared Spencer as Y/N just shook her head in disappointment.

The two turned at the sound of screams and thuds, to find two people fall to the ground.

"What kind of stupid ass...? Who are you?" The guy looked at Spencer and Y/N.

"Who are you?" Spencer frowned confused.

"Who is she?" The man looked at the woman behind him as Y/N kept shaking her head.

"Who are you guys?" The woman got to her feet.

"Okay, what the hell?" The man walked toward Spencer and Y/N when another guy fell on top of him.

"God! Oh my God!" The second guy panicked.

"Get off me!" The first man struggled.

"I am totally suing..What's wrong with my voice?" The second guy looked up.

"Get off of me! You're crushing me!" The first guy urged as Y/N chuckled.

"Where am I?" The second guy got up.

"What the hell? What happened to the rest of me? What is this? What is this on my back?" The first man looked at himself.

"What a lovely reunion? Can we go now? What is this?" Y/N looked at them all.

"Oh my god. Fridge?" Spencer looked from Y/N to the first man.

"Yeah, I'm Fridge. Who are you?" Fridge turned to Spencer.

"I'm Spencer." Spencer lowered his voice.

"What? The hell you are. What is going on?" Fridge stared at Spencer.

"I think... we're in the game." Spencer looked at the group.

"Sorry, excuse me?" Fridge looked at Spencer confused.

"What are you talking about?" The woman looked over.

"Somehow I don't know how...I think we all got, like, sucked into the game. And we've become the avatars that we chose. So it's me Spencer, but yet I look and sound like Dr Smolder Bravestone." Spencer looked at the other three as Y/N rolled her eyes.

"You're telling me that you're Spencer?" Fridge looked at Spencer in disbelief.

"Yes, yes, yes. That's it. Fridge, I'm Spencer. Which means your Moose Finbar. It says it right there on your best. And...Martha?" Spencer turned to the woman.

"Yeah." Martha looked over uncomfortably.

"You're Ruby Roundhouse. And Bethany, you're Professor Shelly Oberon. Only Shelly must be short for Oberon." Spencer turned to The second guy.

"What are you talking about?" Bethany looked at Spencer.

"And Y/N, is Crimson, the Silent Assassin." Spencer glanced at Y/N.

"Oh my god. Oh my god, he's right." Martha panicked.

"And you..you're Spencer? You?" Bethany gestured to Spencer.

"Yes. Guys, I'm telling you. I am Spencer. I'm.." Spencer screamed at the sound of a bird.

"Yep, that's Spencer." Fridge threw his hands up.