Final Level: The Jaguar Trip Home

"Spencer, you were amazing." Martha climbed out of the helicopter.

"Thank you." Spencer smiled at Martha.

"You are a killer pilot, Alex." Bethany turned to Alex.

"Thanks." Alex looked at Bethany.

"And you too, Spencer.. you were incredible." Bethany looked at Spencer.

"Thank you." Spencer smiled.

Y/N stood beside Fridge as the others all congratulated each other.

"Don't expect any praise. But..you did good, I suppose?" Y/N looked at Fridge.

"You too, I mean, you've been doing the thinking." Fridge watched the others annoyed.

"Excuse me. Excuse me! I'm the one that was a human sacrifice. And Y/N told us all what to do. You don't know what's on the underside of those rhinos. And you don't wanna know. I've seen a lot of things. Felt them on my face too. Things that I will never be able to erase from my memory." Fridge glared at the others and they burst out laughing.

"Oh, that's funny to you guys. Go ahead, laugh it up. Get it out." Fridge looked at Y/N as she rolled her eyes.

"You'd all be dead without me." Y/N glared.

"Guys, I've been trying to get across this canyon for like 20 years, okay? Do you realise how huge this is?" Alex smiled at them before slapping his neck.

"Alex?" Y/N frowned.

"Mosquito." Alex collapsed.

"No, no, no! Alex, no, no, no!" Bethany ran over as Y/N watched in shock.

"Alex." Martha and Spencer ran over.

"Alex, talk to me. Wake up. Here we go." Bethany tapped his cheek anxiously.

"Alex? He's dying." Martha noticed his tattoo.

"No, we can't let him die. We're too close." Bethany looked up at Fridge, Spencer and Y/N.

"Get out of my way." Y/N ran over, dropping to her knees beside Alex.

Y/N started with three chest compressions.

"Come on, Alex." Bethany watched as Y/N did CPR.

"Y/N. Stop. Your tattoo." Martha looked at
Y/N alarmed.

"It looks like you're giving him one of your lives." Martha watched Y/N's tattoo as she kept trying CPR.

"I don't care." Y/N didn't look up.

"What if you need it for yourself?" Martha frowned.

"I've lost him once, I can't lose him again. He has to come home." Y/N panicked.

Alex coughed as he opened his eyes, making them all sigh in relief.

"What happened?" Alex tried to sit up.

"Alex..Y/N gave you one of her lives." Martha helped Alex sit up.

"Y/N. You okay?" Spencer watched Y/N carefully.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Whatever." Y/N shrugged him off.

"Y/N is that true? You actually care about me, enough to give me one of your lives?" Alex helped Y/N up.

"It's not a big deal. Can we go?" Y/N looked at them uncomfortably.

"Thank you, little sis." Alex hugged her and her eyes widened.

"Y/N's not that cold hearted. If she was, I think we'd all be long dead." Bethany watched the siblings.

~ In a Small Part of the Jungle ~