C h a p t e r S i x

Love Story/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Six

Love Story
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Six

Felix, Seungmin and Jisung sat in the cafeteria at break, they were waiting for Minho to show up.

"Minho was out all weekend, I didn't see him at all, he texted me in the mornings but that was it." Jisung explained to his two other best friends, they nodded confused, "that's weird." Felix said and then smiled, "there he is." He said pointing, "and he's with-" Felix stoped himself when he saw who Minho was with, all three boys stared with their eyes wide and there mouth open.

"Whaa" Seungmin mumbled, Minho walked into the cafeteria with Changbin, Hyunjin, Jeongin and Chan who had his arm over Minho.

Jisung stood up but Felix and Seungmin stayed sitting on the table, Felix looked frightened and Seungmin had his hand over his mouth in shock.

"Minho what is going on!?" Jisung yelled, pointing at the four boys he was with. "Calm down, I was going to tell you this morning but uh.. yeah.." Minho said scratching the back of his neck, "tell us what?" Jisung asked with his arms crossed and the other two still hadn't moved.

"Me and Chan are together." He said smiling slightly while Chan hugged him closer. Jisung sat down, "oh my gosh," he said looking at Felix and Seungmin who both suddenly broke into laughter, all six boys looked confused at them.

"What?" Jisung asked, "w-we already- haha knew he loved- haha, him!" Felix said laughing and Seungmin nodded, "I mean... yeah but still!" Jisung yelled, Felix and Seungmin stopped laughing but still had a smile on there faces, "you should have told us, we new you liked him." Jisung said looking at the two and then turning around with his hand over his heart dramatically.

"How did you three know? And why are you all acting so dramatic and weird?" Minho asked annoyed at his friends, "it's obvious, the way you two has always looked at each and teased." Jisung explained, "whatever, there sitting with us now by the way." Minho said sitting next to Jisung. The other boys all took a chair and placed it next to the people, you know..

"Ew why are you sitting next to me?" Jisung asked Changbin, "oh shut up, I'm not that bad." He said rolling his eyes, "yes you are." Jisung said pulling a face at him and Changbin did one back.

While Jisung and Changbin bickered and Minho and Chan acted so cuddly and cute together Seungmin and Felix sat awkwardly staring at each other not knowing what to do.

/-/-/-/-/-/

"Wowowow! So you and Hyunjin go to the Café every Sunday and Wednesday now?" Minho asked shocked, "yes so I can teach him English." Felix said looking down shyly, "why do you need to help him, Chan knows English, why ask you and not him?" Seungmin asked confused taking a sip of water, "I don't know.. he didn't say." Felix said to the three boys that sat in his room.

"What kind of love story is this? Honestly, what's next you and Hyunjin get together? Or maybe Seungmin and Jeongin." Jisung said laughing, "h-hey! Me and Jeongin aren't even friends!" Seungmin yelled at him, "he texts you every morning and night right?" Felix said teasing his best friend, "ohhh~" Minho and Jisung said smirking, "w-what about you and Changbin?" Seungmin yelled at Jisung pointing at him, "what!?" Jisung yelled gasping, "oh yeah, you two would look cute together." Minho said and Jisung just pushed him, "your supposed to be on my side!" He yelled and they all just laughed with each other.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter will be soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter will be soon! <3