C h a p t e r S e v e n

I See Red/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Seven

I See Red
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Seven

It was a normal day for Felix, Hyunjin teasing him non-stop, hanging around with his best friends and doing lessons.

He sat in Maths which was the lesson Mark sat next to him and Hyunjin sat behind him, they only had five minutes before the bell went and they could go home.

"Hey Felix?" Mark asked looking at Felix, "yes?" Felix answered looking back at him, "well I was wondering if you could maybe go out with me tonight..?" Mark asked and Felix's eyes widened, "a-ah, I'm sorry Mark but I am busy tonight maybe tomorrow?" Felix said smiling, "of course, here I'll give you my number and I'll text you later." He said just as the bell went, Felix nodded and smiled and Mark left the classroom waving, Felix was just about to leave but someone span him around.

"I thought I told you not to talk to him." Hyunjin said holding on the Felix's hips, "I-I'm sorry.." Felix mumbled trying to push him away but he wouldn't move, "stop trying to get away and cancel the plans with him!" Hyunjin yelled at Felix not caring what was happening just seeing one colour, Red..

"Hyunjin p-please let go of me! your hurting me! Why should I cancel? W-why are you so upset a-about me going out w-with him.." Felix asked, a tear falling from his eye.

Hyunjin stopped and saw what he was doing, he let go of Felix and walked out of the class room. Felix stood there confused, he looked towards the door Hyunjin slammed and bit his lip..

/-/-/-/-/-/

Felix laid in his bed, he was supposed to be sleeping but he couldn't stop thinking about Hyunjin. He grabbed his phone and went to Hyunjin's number.

Sunshinelix
Hyunjin, I'm sorry for
today.. I will cancel I
promise..

Felix waited for an answer, staring at his phone with big eyes.

HwangHyun
Why are you apologising? You
did nothing.. I didn't mean to
get so upset.

I'm sorry.

Sunshinelix
Thank you for answering me
and apologising.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to
be helping you with English
anyway.

HwangHyun
Yeah, also block Mark

Sunshinelix
But that will be rude

HwangHyun
You love to disobey
me, don't you angel?

Sunshinelix
I'm sorry! I'll do it now.

HwangHyun
Good boy

Sunshinelix
Done. Also uh...

Goodnight

HwangHyun
Goodnight angel

Felix was very red but was also smiling like crazy he finally turned his phone off and went to sleep.

Hyunjin was also smiling, a lot.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter will be soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter will be soon! <3