1.5

"Open the door! Open the fucking door!" Carlos says as he's violently knocking on Mick's door. 

"Hi Carlos! I don't think she wants to talk to you right now but you can hand me her phone though." Mick says as he opens the door.

"I'm sorry Mick but respectfully shut the fuck up. This is between me and her and I really need to talk to her." he says

Mick turns to Kaia and she nods her head, signalling that Carlos could come in.

"Well, I'll give you guys your space. I'll be at the gym. Let me know when you're done, Kai." he says

"Thank you Mick. I love you." Kaia says as Mick leaves her alone with Carlos.

Kaia is sitting on the bed and Carlos squeezes his way into the bed as well and hugs her.

"You were an asshole to Mick right now you know."

"I know, I'll apologise later but he was keeping me away from you and no one keeps me away from you." he says to her

"I'm sorry, Kai. I trust you with all my heart. I didn't need to go through your phone or anything like that. It's just that when I heard about that Brooklyn guy and you my heart just crumbled. I couldn't believe it. It's like everything was taken away from me. Because you're my everything. I should've believed you immediately mi amor but I haven't had the best track record in relationships before. One of my exes cheated on me, so it just brought back those memories. The thought of you doing that to me just destroyed me. I'm really sorry Kaia. I love you so much."

"Aw, my baby. I'm sorry too. I would never do that to you. I promise. You're the only one for me. You're my everything. Come here."

And she pulls him in for a deep passionate kiss

"Okay let's go back to our room before we do something we regret in Mick's bed" Kaia says

"Hmmm... I'm not sure it would be something we'd regret..." Carlos says

"Stop it" she says while laughing

And they go back to their room.