4.4

"Mi amor, I think it's time to tell our friends and family about these little munchkins in your belly right now. I've kept it a secret for a month now...I don't think I can hide it for much longer. I'm too excited." Carlos tells his pregnant wife.

"Ya...I don't think I can hide it from Oph and Mick much longer too. They're already suspicious of me. Um....let's host dinner this week before we go to Australia and tell them all together." Kaia says

"Sounds perfect, mi amor. I'm so excited. You're incredible." he says

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sainzs organised a dinner party for all their closest friends and family that Friday night. All the guests believed that it was a housewarming party. 

People included in their guest lists were: Ophelia Beaumont, Mick Schumacher, Lando Norris, Charles Leclerc, Max Verstappen, Daniel Ricciardo, Alex Albon, George Russell, Sebastian Vettel, and Pierre Gasly

They let all their guests hang out with each other in the garden area before setting up dinner. 

But then finally, the table was all set for dinner and Carlos asked for everyone to come inside.

"I would like to thank all of you for joining us for dinner tonight. We know that we organised it rather last minute but there's something we need to tell you." Kaia says while standing at the head of the table.

Carlos interrupts and says "Wait! Wait! Wait! We need some champagne for this. Let me just get the bottle. Give me a second."

All their friends look at each other in a confused manner.

"Okay, I'm back." Carlos announces and hands Kaia a separate glass.

" Carlos announces and hands Kaia a separate glass

"Wait....what does Kaia's glass say???" Ophelia asks demandingly.

"And what does the bottle say...?" Mick asks.

Kaia and Carlos glance at each other and show their guests the sonogram pictures and exclaim"

"WE'RE PREGNANT!"

All their guests are shocked but they all erupt with excitement and give the couple their best wishes.

A few minutes later, Carlos says "Okay, so, how about we all settle down and actually eat some food now. Kaia does have to eat for three now?"

"THREE???" Lando exclaims

"Is your math bad, Carlos?" Charles asks his teammate.

"Wait...Kaia....no???" Max looks knowingly to his childhood friend.

"Well I am having twins so.....ya....three" Kaia announces.

All their guests look at them with shock once again.

"I guess I do have some strong sperm. But seriously....let's eat. Otherwise someone's going to be very cranky." Carlos says while gesturing towards his wife.

Kaia wacks Carlos' arm and mouths "you're sleeping on the couch"

Carlos kisses his pregnant wife and whispers  "Nada, mi amor. I'm going to stay as close to all of you as I can."