Chapter 5

Kind of Boss
Chapter 5

Two months later

Oliver

He really tried to get rid of Tristan. He did, but the man was persistent. He took Oliver out every Friday night and came over to cook dinner. Even if Oliver would try to run home to escape the man.

He hasn't been to Tristan home not because he hasn't been invited. It's because he knows if he does it will become all to real and that scared the shit out of him.

Ringing

"Alexander Incorporated how may I help you?" He asked as he place the phone in between his shoulder and ear. He was typing his bosses schedule for entire month.

"Baby, you never look at the phone when I call so you?" Oliver signed.

"I'm busy." Tristan chuckled.

"Baby come give me a kiss." Oliver didn't even respond he hung up.

That's all that man does. Calls him all day on phone asking for damn kisses. Doesn't he realize he is busy and doesn't have time for that.

He heard the elevator ding opened and three people walked out. It was two men and a woman.

He watched as they walked up to his desk. He didn't even get a chance to say anything before his boss came walking out. He greeted the two men and hug the woman.

That made Oliver stabbed his keyboard with scissors. The woman had the nerve to keep touching him.

"Olive hold my calls please." Tristan stated before walking into his office. Oliver made sure to listen to what was going on there.

He thought his... he didn't know boyfriend was sitting little to close to girl or to the other men. He was sitting to close to all of them and he was incredibly jealous.

Very jealous. As he slammed the phone down every time someone called.

"It was such a pleasure seeing you again Tristan it's been way to long." The woman stated. "Maybe we should grabbed lunch."

"Actually we're have another meeting to attend." One of the men said.

"Oh that's fine it can just be us." She suggested.

Is this fool goes out to eat with her Oliver was definitely going have an attitude!

"Sure, I'll meet you down there let me grabbed my jacket." The men and woman smiled as they made there way to elevator nodded to Tristan secretary Oliver.

Okay! Oliver was pissed. He was typing hard that he's ever done his whole life.

"Baby I'm going out to eat with Ms. Artist. Do you want anything?" Tristan asked as he came out from his office. Oliver shook his head.

Oliver proceeded to pick up the phone to greet the person on the other end, but Tristan caught his lips before he could speak.

"Hold my calls. I'll be back within an hour or so."
He said before pecking his lips again.