Chapter 12

Kind of Boss
Chapter 12

Oliver

Oliver was sexually frustrated. It was the best and worst week of his life for past couple weeks. Every time he gets little close to some loving there loving son comes to interrupt.

No matter what he does. Babysitters, hotels and outings. It didn't matter. The boy didn't want to be separated by his parents which he understand because he lost his mother.

He just knows if Tristan touch him without his penis out. He will literally stabbed him.

He came home from the store since he was able to get off early and get Ollie some things. He had to enroll him in school too but it was too late the time he got there.

So he would have to do it another day with Tristan. He didn't hear anyone when he walked into the house but he knew they probably was in the bedroom or Ollie's room.

He check Ollie room and didn't see him but when he walked into his bedroom. He walked in his bedroom and all he saw was candles and flowers.

He didn't realize someone was behind him until his jacket was removed. He turn around and saw Tristan standing there with nothing on.

"I know my baby been stress and feeling needy." Oliver nodded. Tristan starting removing his clothes.
"Finally able to balance our lives with having a kid. I need to make sure I balance my life with you as well.

He kissed his neck lightly.

"Can you ever forgive me?" Oliver shyly looked away.

"I will if you do that thing." Tristan chuckled because he knew what he was asking even though he wish Oliver will actually say it.

"What thing baby?" He said removing his pants. Oliver wined.

"You know Tristan. Just do it please." He moaned. Oliver wrapped his arms around his neck and already wrapped his legs around him.

"Okay relax baby." He gently laid him on the bed. "Turn around baby." Oliver did. He shyly put his face in pillow because he can't believe he wants this so bad but he had it once. He swears he thinks about it all the time.

Tristan lightly grazed the boys butt, but not before rimming his hole. Oliver let out shallow breath.

"Please do something." Oliver moaned.

"Already moaning for me baby and I haven't even done nothing. You're going cum so many times tonight you'll never not think of me when your cumming." Which only made Oliver moaned again.

Tristen let his future husband lay in bed comfortably because he'll be back there for a while.

He place his hand on thigh as he licked the hole that kept contracting. Oliver grabbed the pillow.

It's been so long and he was going cum.

"Fuck fuck. I'm going cum." He surely did and Tristan was only back there for four minutes.

This time Tristan widen his ass cheeks as he dugged his tongue into his whole.

"Fuck got damn. You going make me cum again baby." Oliver moan. Tristan just kept slurping and sucking on the hole like his life depending on it and Oliver couldn't help push his back side on the tongue.

Before he knew it the boy was sitting on Tristan's face riding his tongue like his life depending on it.

"Look at daddy's baby. Riding on his tongue. You like daddy's tongue." Oliver couldn't helped but rubbed his nipples as he felt his legs start to shake.

"I love your tongue so bad daddy. Fuck your going make me cum again." He said as he rode out his high.

"Since baby has been cranky for past couple weeks because he wasn't getting any daddy dick why don't you kiss it for me." Oliver leaned down and kissed his lips while he wrapped his hands his dick.

He missed this dick so much. He wouldn't even need Tristan he would just need his dick. He wrapped his mouth around his dick as Tristan continue to lick his baby ass.

If even asked him his baby rather have his ass eat out everyday if he could.

"Fuck baby. Your mouth is like heaven." He groaned.
"You going make me cum." He stop the boy and turn him around. Oliver wined with precum dripping from his lips.

"I wasted it." He wined.

"I know baby next time." He said as he dove his hard dick into his baby hole.

"Ride daddy dick. Ride good baby." That's what Oliver did. He bounced on that did like it was best thing ever.

"Kiss my nipples Tristan please touch me." He moaned as he grinded into his lover dick.

"Come ride harder baby. Let make some more babies." He groaned out."Fuck I'm going cum baby. You going make me cum."

It didn't take long for both of them to cum. Oliver fell on top of Tristan but it didn't stop Tristen from turning them over.

Oliver wined because he was overly sensitive. "Maybe next time you won't complain about not being dick down."

Walking was not going be an option for him.

They both laid there exhausted and sex out. You would had thought there were werewolves in heat mating they way they went at all.

They couldn't stop. They wouldn't stop.

"Marry me." Tristan asked. Oliver half lidded eye open looked to Tristan.

"Are you serious?" Tristan nodded.

"Marry me." Oliver place his head back on pillow and then looked to Tristan.

"I'll marry you." Tristan rolled over and kissed his lips ever so sweetly.

Tristan got up and cleaned his baby because he knew he was getting up no time soon. He even changed the sheets. Tristan went to brush his teeth while his baby was about to drift off to sleep land.

"Baby." Tristan said stepping into the bedroom. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said rolling over to close his eyes. He was setting his pillow just right.

"Baby." Tristan said again. Oliver hummed as a response.

"You're fired!"

"What!"

Asshole!

+++++

Hi Readers!

I'm sorry if you are reading this story again and it's changed from the original losing all my work has me rewritten every story. So don't worry I remember the important parts. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Like and comment!

❤️ Love,
Annwritessss