CHAPTER-15

Next morning

Yn pov

I woke up to the sound of the pitter patter indicating that it's raining outside. The inner child inside jumped in excitement to experience the rain just like I used to in my childhood with no worries hanging on my shoulders. Escaping out of the bed I went to teach the balcony door just then I heard a tiny voice calling out for his mom.

Rehyun - m-mom

Looking back I found Rehyun sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes. I gawked at the cute sight, going to him I picked him up and headed down stairs to look for his mom.

Yn - oh my baby is up, come on let's take you to your mom.

Reaching downstairs I found no one in the living room, everyone must be sleeping ofc rainy day is perfect to lay on your bed all day.

So ultimately I took Rehyun to his parent's room opening it slightly and sending him in.

I came back to our room afterwards proceeding to go in the balcony...

Fresh~~

Such a nice feeling it is to stand under the rain feeling the cold wind hitting your body, the euphonious sound of the rain, the tranquility in the atmosphere.. It's all a bliss.

Author's pov

To add more to your bliss their comes your beautiful hubby standing by the door of the balcony with his usual nightwear that is his lowers only. He stood their admiring you for to have a great start of his day.

You were still oblivious to his presence until he came wrapping his arm around your drenching partially uncovered waist.

You flinched at the sudden contact calming the next second when he placed his wet lips over your bare shoulder... You closed your eyes feeling his warm lips over your cold skin.

You turned your face to the side leaning more to him coz you couldn't stand properly because of his actions. Taking the chance he pulled you more closer to himself leaving no space between your bodies.

His wet bare torso touching your partially bare back, your hands resting on his hands which were on your waist, your head laying on his shoulder and his lips hovering on your shoulder.

Slowly he started giving open mouth kisses making you moan in a very faint voice.

Jungkook - what a morning Princess.

He spoke in his morning raspy tone.

Yn - Ah G-guk.

Jungkook - yes love?

Saying that he started sucking on your skin leading towards your neck region and you could feel all your senses loosing control, you couldn't feel anything else than that, you put your whole weight on him.

Escaping the reality together both of you enjoyed the moment.

Leaving a hickey on the particular spot on your neck region he turned you around having you face to face... Still in his hold.

Jungkook - Good morning Princess.

He said joining his forehead with mine.

Yn - good morning guk.

Jungkook - it's gonna be great day today

Yn- why so?

Jungkook - coz it started with such a refreshing moment.

Getting shy you leaned over his neck hugging him to hide your blushing self.

He chuckled at your actions sending a whole wave of vibrations throughout your body.

Jungkook - I love you so much Princess

He said tightening his hold around her

Yn - I love you more Guk.

She said placing her lips on his jawline near his ear. He closed his eyes at the contact.

Leaning back he cupped her face with his one hand only to capture her lips in an alluring, passionate, full of love kiss.

After taking their time they finally pulled after a span of 2 minutes.

Now that they could finally look at each other they noticed how gorgeously hot the other person was looking.

For yn it was his bare upper body drenched in rain and for him it was her black lace bra that was on a full show coz of the rain that made her Nightwear's shirt almost see through.

Travelling his eyes from her face to her chest and slowly going down.. He was making her nervous in his hold.

The sensuous moment going on took everything stable in her, her heart ran a marathon her hands shaking in nervousness her lips open welcoming his and the rain wasn't helping at all.

After taking his time he came up to her face capturing her lips in his once again sealing the moment yet again.

Just then a voice was heard.

Maid 1 - Mr. Jeon! Mrs. Jeon! Can i come in? I need to clean the room!

You flinched at the sudden loud voice that came from outside the locked room.

He cursed at the timing looking everything but happy.

Yn pov

I pushed him off of me, going in the room and then to the bathroom. Not forgetting to reply her back before going in.

Yn - you need to wait for sometime.
We're not yet awake.

Maid 1- ok Mrs. Jeon.

She left and i went to take a shower and start the day.

Time skip

Everyone had their breakfast and now mom, Rewa and i were sitting in mom's room playing with Rehyun.

The males of the house already went to the office after breakfast and mom and Rehyun will go to give them their lunch.

Please wait for the next part hope you liked it.
🌺🌹🌺

A short chapter for now. 🤗