CHAPTER-18

10 p.m

Author's pov

Both of you came back from the ride and none of you felt this much loved, you never imagined that you will actually find someone with the softest heart that beats only for you.

Jungkook - are you sleepy?

Yn - Ahn not yet..

Jungkook - should I give you a back massage then? The doctor suggested it.

Yn - okay

Jungkook - let's go to the room then

He again picked you up, taking you to your shared bedroom. Guess he loves picking you up, or you can say keeping you close to him in his arms...

Reaching the room, he gently laid you on the bed.

Jungkook- let's change our clothes first...

He said and went to the closet, coming back he handed your night suit and went back inside to get changed as well.

After a while, you were done changing your clothes, and he came back with a pain relief spray in his hand.

Jungkook - so lay down

Yn - ok

He still was standing at the previous spot so you asked

Yn - what happened?

Jungkook - uh you have to take your shirt off so i can massage.

Yn - oka-

You suddenly realized what he said, and your face went crimson red. You suddenly felt soo shy that you couldn't even make a sentence.

Jungkook - what happened?

Dumb you who thought you'll get a pain relief spray on your back with your shirt on.

Yn - n-nothing

Jungkook - it's okay don't be shy, it's about your well being. You'll get better earlier.

Yn - h-hnm

You slowly unbuttoned your night suit shirt and then pulled it off your skin, coming in view the lacy red clothing holding tightly on your skin.

You laid on your stomach with your eyes closed to let him do the work.

He was mesmerized by his wife's beauty but he couldn't care more about that as right now his sole purpose was to just make you alright and back to normal.

He could notice some faint green patches on your back indicating the cruelty of the stairs, he looked at those marks painfully and marched his hands towards the hook of your red lace, Unhooking it, he dropped both the opposite sides of the hook parallel to you.

He applied the spray on your back then put it aside to give gentle and loving massage to you.

Your body was sensitive to react the moment his cold hands touched your bare back, goosebumps rising all over, and the love they were pouring could be felt through the gentleness.

After 10 minutes, he stood up hooking back your lace, only to find out that you were already in your dream land. He smiled at the cute pout you unintentionally made while sleeping. He bent down to give a long peck on your tender, sultry lips.

Getting in the bathroom he came back only in his lowers, and laid right beside you to get in his Dreamland. The moment your felt the bed sinking beside you, you turned to your side and took the actual right position for sleeping that is his arms, he left out a heartily chuckle and kissed your plump pair again and slept.