🖤 They Are In Love...!?❤

A month passed smoothly after Haseena's abduction. In these time gap Haseena gets busy with her exams while Anubhav gives her space to concentrate on her exams, he help her in studies and tries to do his best to make her comfortable with him, his sweet efforts are making a soft corner in Haseena's heart for him. She starts liking him or maybe more than it.✨

For last few days Haseena spends her days with her sister and Nidhi while at night she sleeps in Anubhav's room but Anubhav didn't come to her as he didn't want to divert her mind from study. They only met at the breakfast table as Anubhav used to come late so they were unable to spend time with each other in last two weeks, which is slowly gnawing at Haseena's heart, while Anubhav also wants to spend time with Haseena but he cannot express his feelings so he shares drinks with Adi.

Finally her exam got over yesterday and finally today Anubhav came to his room.

Αɳυʂҽҽɳα'ʂ Rððm

"Suno (Anubhav looks at Haseena) mujhe bhi sona hai...!"

Anubhav looks at the empty space of the bed and then her and gesture her to sleep.

Haseena-thodi aur jagah dona..mujhe pillow rakhne hai...

Anubhav-uski zaroorat nhi hai, so jao chup chap...

Haseena-thappad padega tumhe toh mujhe dosh mat dena...(she said, laying beside him).

Anubhav-tum sapne mein aisa kya dekhti ho ki itna haath pair chalati ho?

She took a glance at him and then turned to other side.

Anubhav-maine kuch puchha tumse...

Haseena-contract mein kahin nhi likha ki mujhe tumhare sawalon ke jawab dene honge...(she said plainly).

He holds her shoulder and turns her towards himself. She lifts her gaze and look into his eyes.

Anubhav-contract mein yeh bhi nhi likha ki tum mere sawalon ko aise ignore karogi...

Haseena-jab tum kar sakte ho toh main kyun nhi...(taunted).

Anubhav-ok..tum mujhse revenge le rahi ho...

Haseena-nhi, main bas bata rahi hoon tumhe ki hum dono sirf yeh room, bed aur khud ko share kar sakte hai ek dusre se, feelings nhi.....(she taunts him by his words with a sweet smile).

He gets trapped in his own words and for the first time in his life finds himself tongue-tied.

Anubhav-us raat jo hua aur maine jo kaha use bhi bhul jao...(he said casually).

Haseena-bhul jao..*sarcastically* hamare beech us din jo hua woh book ka koi boring chapter tha ki main use bhul jau *taunting* we are almost consummated our so called contract marriage..aur tum kah rahi bhul jao *angrily* oh sorry shaadi toh huyi nhi hai hamari bas contract hai hamare beech jiske according main tumhare bacche ko janm dene tak tumhari wife ban kar rahungi waise logon ki bhasha mein kahe toh main wife nhi hoon tumhari, I am your mistress (he clenches his fist to control his temper)  jo tumhari needs puri karegi, ek baby degi aur uske baad I am useless for you...(she vents her anger on him).

Anubhav-dekho tum meri baat aur situation ko galat samjh rahi ho...you are not my..(he shuts his eyelids as he can't us that word).

Haseena-main janti hoon ki main ab kya hoon aur main sach accept kar chuki hoon...(before she can even blink, she was caged between him and the bed).

Anubhav-I am legally married to you, so don't use such dirty words for you because you're Mrs. Haseena Anubhav Singh...(she swallowed her saliva in fear as he is temptingly gazing her lips).