🖤His Gun, Her Heart ❤

The last part was too boring so sorry for that..🤧

Haseena's POV ❤

"You look too hot in doctor coat...!" I flirted with my husband who is checking my heartbeats after my Blood pressure. He took a glance at me. I wink at him with a mischievous smile.

This is the first time I am seeing my husband as doctor and I admit he looks more handsome and tempting in the white coat. He leaned a bit closer to my face and kissed my earlobe.

"Sweetheart, we're in a hospital, so control your hormones. If I get turned on, you'll regret it.." He whispered huskily. I felt the warmness around that area.

"Besharamo jaisi baatein mat karo aur jaldi se bolo...We are pregnant ?" I changed the topic and asked for confirmation about my pregnancy.

Yes, we're here to recheck my pregnancy. When he said we were going to the hospital, I thought maybe he preferred a doctor to do the checkup, but I was wrong.

"Yes, sweetheart we are pregnant and don't worry baby is fine..!" He said before kissing my forehead deeply. "Now I will take some blood for the test..!" He said and then called a nurse.

"I know you are a renowned heart surgeon, but don't you think, some work should be left for the other doctors as well... I mean what do I do when I become a doctor?"

"You become my personal doctor...!" He winks at me. "Then I will charge more than you..!" I said flipping my hair with attitude, giggling inside.

"I'll pay more than your fees.." He whispered sensually, trailing kisses on my collarbone. Quickly, I grab his coat and before I can take my revenge, the nurse walks in.

Lucky Anubhav !🙄

She come and gives the injection to him and tie the tourniquet around my arm while I looks at my husband.

"What?" He asked. "Aaram se dard nhi hona chahiye..!" I said innocently.

He took my hand, inserted the needle, and within a minute drew my blood in an empty injection. When I recover from my pain, I look at the nurse who is drooling over my husband.

"What..?" I raised my eyebrow at her. "Nothing...!" She fumbled. "Toh jao yahan se...!" I said tauntingly. She left.

"Kya hua?" He asked like he didn't noticed anything 🙄

"She was staring at you and you are asking kya hua...!" I taunted him angrily, how he allows anyone to drool over him, he is only mine.

"Don't you worry I will fired her, okay...(I hummed with a grumpy face), now smile..!" He said kissing my forehead.

"Jab Tumhe hi mera check up hi karna tha toh tum ghar par hi kar lete itni dur aane ki kya zaroorat thi..?"

"Ghar par as husband checkup karta toh fees nhi milti mujhe..!" He said, winking at me with a mischievous grin.

"You...(I tries to slap his biceps but he grabs my hand), cabin mein chalte hai...!" He said. I nodded.