Miraxus [M]

This is a warning, mature content in this chapter. Doesn't matter if it's small stuff or not, but this is not for kids and I'm pretty sure that a lot of people would rate this +18 because they get sensitive.

Also thank you for 8k! You guys are amazing and I love you all!

Mira's P.O.V

Damn it Laxus! Well played.

"Mira, what do we do? What about Lucy and the others?" Levy asked, still catching her breath.

We ran as far as we can from our supposed safe house. "I don't know, but I've got a bad feeling."

"I know what you mean. I think one of them is in danger right now."

I nod my head in agreement. "You're right. I can feel it."

"But who?" She asked.

"I'm not sure but we need to keep going." The longer we stay the better chance they have of finding us and like hell am I gonna let Laxus get me.

I help Levy up. "We need to reach the boat. Maybe the girls thought to head there."

"Leaving so soon, babe?"

Fuck me.

"Run Levy!" I push her away before the lightning strikes.

"AAHHH!"

"M-Mira!"

"I SAID RUN LEVY!" I lose my balance and fall. She reluctantly leaves. Run, Levy.

That ass! "That hurt, Laxus!"

"Oh, c'mon. You're a big girl, Mirajane." He smirks. "You should already be used to my lightning."

How I'd like to smack that cocky smirk off his dumb face. "No, I'm used to better, more satisfying lighting from other people." I smirk in return.

He immediately frowns and his eyes darken. "Oh really?" I can practically feel his anger. I probably shouldn't have said. He's way powerful then I am, even more so with the boost, but like hell will I take it back.

"Yes really." I replied.

As fast as his smirk disappeared, he appeared right in front of blowing powder into my face.

Dang it. It's sleeping powder. "You cheater...." I manage to say.

The last thing I hear is his chuckle.
Laxus's P.O.V

I am so fucking pissed. What the hell did she mean by that!

I pick her up bride style and left towards our den. I made a good call when deciding for it to be here. I know the old man all to well.

After we arrive I place her on our bed wait till she wakes up. I saw earlier that Rogue has managed to catch his mate. I wonder how the others are doing. I honestly don't think that Sting will struggle much with his mate, no offense to her.

"Mmm." I hear Mira groan.

Oh good she's waking up. "How'd you sleep babe?"

She gives me the finger.

I chuckle. "Wow so feisty, what happened to the sweet Mirajane who liked taking pictures?"

She sat up. "You get the mad Mirajane."

I get up and stalk towards her. "Fine by me. I like the rough and mean Mirajane."

She gulped.

Before I could get on the bed she ran. She almost made it to the door, but I grabbed her and pushed her against it. "Why run?" I lick her neck.