The Breakout

Lucy's P.O.V

Five days ago we were informed by the master that the guys have escaped from the guild, that they broke their chains and waited till it was night when they made their move. No one was on patrol that night so it was the perfect escape. With Erza being busy helping Jellal out with Cobra or Erik, whatever he goes by nowadays and everyone having had plans that night, no one couldn't have watched them.
Master thought that he gave them enough sleep powder for them to be knocked out till the morning, but I guess it didn't work. The boys have gotten used to it where it doesn't last as long anymore.

We're only two days into the second week of mating season, we just need to survive twelve more days then it'll all be over.

I stare at the sky.

I don't understand.
Why or how am I Natsus mate? Does he have feelings for me? Do I feel the same way? I mean yea sure we had some moments here and there, but... I didn't think that they meant anything serious or whatever. I care about him a lot, he means so much to me, but........

Sigh.

"Hey Lucy, you alright?" Levy asks, a bit of worry on her face.

"Huh, oh I'm alright. Just thinking is all."
She walks over to me.

"Don't worry, everything will be ok." She says, rubbing my back.

"Yeah, we'll be able to handle this. I mean we've been preparing for this so..."

"So, we'll be fine." She finishes.
I smile at her, thanks Levy. Now I feel a bit better.

"C'mon, Mira wants us to go over the plan one more time." She says.

"Alright." I smile.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Over to where the boys are.
Natsu's P.O.V

It's been days since we broke out of the guild and the whole time we've been building a place for the girls to stay and be safe at, BUT I CANT WAIT!!!
I need Lucy, I need her by my side, I need her with me, ahh if I don't get her back I'll go crazy.

"Ughh, when will we get the girls?" I ask, irritated.

"We'll get them soon, I've sent Rogue to Akane Resort to check to see if the girls actually are there, he left early this morning, so he should be back by tonight, by the time he's back we'll already be done building the den." Laxus says.

"Tch." You better hurry the hell up Rogue cause my patience is running.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Back to the girls
Mira's P.O.V

15 minutes later...
"So we all understand the plan right?"

"Right!" They all answer.

"Alright well it's kinda late so why don't we go to sleep?" I say.

They nod.

"I can't wait to sleep." Yukino yawns, stretching her arms.

We all get ready to go to bed.

"Good night girls!" I say.

"Good night!" They reply.
The lights turn off.

Good night Laxus.
Laxus's P.O.V

Mira...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Over to Rogue who's halfway back to where the boys are at.
Rogue's P.O.V

So we were right. Fairy Tails master did send them there.
(To the afternoon when Rogue arrived.)

This is it, Akane Resort.

There's mixed smells here but I think I smell the girls. Now I know why they're master sent them here.

I smirk.

I move in the shadows for about 10 minutes when I finally find her scent. I follow the trail till it leads me to a smoothie shack and that's when I see, her.

"Kagura..."
Kagura's P.O.V

"Huh?"

I turn my head and look around.
I thought that I heard my name? I have a weird feeling in my stomach.

I lower my eyes.

Somethings off.

I pay for my drink and walk back towards the hotel, paying more close attention to my surroundings.
Rogues P.O.V

It's taking everything for me to not go grab and make Kagura MINE!
Ugh I just wanna take her and CLAIM HER, make her mine and mine alone.

NO! Rogue, you need to focus remember what Laxus said.

Fight it Rogue. You need to fight it.
Remember, your job was to go to Akane and see if the girls are here, after that go back to camp and tell Laxus.

Ohh but I wanna taste her, her lips, her neck, her skin, EVERYTHING!

Before I do anything reckless I force myself to leave to go and report back to the guys.

I'll be back Kagura, just wait for me.
(Back to the present.)

If I hurry I can tell the guys and we might be able to leave tonight, maybe if quick enough we can get to them before morning.

A small grin forms on my lips.

Alright well that's it for this part, I know that it might not be as long as the other parts but to me it felt like the right place to leave off at, I do wanna try to make them longer.
Also sorry that it took so long for me to update.😞😣
I've also edited the previous parts and I am feeling a bit confident in them, nothing major or anything, but if you wanna reread them then go ahead, just some little changes were made.

Well I do hope that you guys enjoyed this part, I'll try to get started on the next part and get it out as fast as I can.

Oh and there's this book that I read, I personally like it and think it's good so you guys should check it out!
It's called "Hearts of Stone" by YangXaiLong its a Fairy Tail fanfic. It made me smile many times, literally got butterflies when the girls met the guys!

Hope y'all have a great day!!
Peace ✌️