"𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯"

"THIS FEELS AWKWARD."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Eunjin found herself at where Jisung works, she decided to surprise the boy since she felt like they were drifting off. She stepped in the small restaurant, immediately spotting him with Doyoung. Jisung quickly spotted her, his eyes lighting up at the sight of her.

"Eunjin!" he whispered happily. "Jisung!" she said back to him. Her eyes traveled over to the older male beside him. "Hello Doyoung!" she said, waving at him as he smiled. "Hello Eunjin, how are you?" Doyoung asks her.

"I've been okay, not too bad, not too good. You?"

"I could say the same, I never thought i'd be working with such a rude boy—"

Jisung then shot a glare at Doyoung, watching him laugh before patting his shoulder. "Kidding, he's helpful. At times, but i've been good! Are you here to leave with Jisung? He's about to end his shift." Doyoung informed her, seeing how quickly her eyes widened while Jisung looked at him like he was crazy.

"But—"

"Wait really? I wasn't planning on it, but now that you mention it I don't mind." Eunjin smiled, Jisung then left as fast as he could, clocked out, took off his apron and dragged Eunjin out his work space all while saying goodbye to Doyoung on their way out. She laughed at his anxious manner, he crossed his arms and tucked his hands underneath them.

"When did your shift really end?" Eunjin looked up at him while he ruffled his hair. "Until five, but he's kinda like my manager so..I guess he just gave me the rest of the day off..? Weird. He's weird." Jisung repeated, hearing her laugh, his eyes looking at her.

"He seems fun to work with, have you worked with any of your other friends?"

"Doyoung..Yangyang, Yuta— but I quit immediately because the work was too much, Johnny. They were all waiter jobs, it's kinda my specialty." Jisung chuckled, putting his hands in his pockets as they walked across the street. "I see, it kinda fits you! Waiter Jisung."

"Waiter Park Jisung! My last name adds taste to it."

"Oh you think you're hilarious, don't you."

"The funniest person alive is standing right in front of you Eunjin, don't take it for granted!"

After a while, Jisung and Eunjin found themselves at an empty kiddy park.

"Maybe we were like dinosaurs thousands of years ago."

"Jisung, i'm pretty sure that has been proven false already." Eunjin laughed at his nonsense words, finding it funny how he'll come up with the most random things to say. "It makes sense in my head, but saying it out loud makes it sound dumb." Jisung mumbled, looking up at the orange hued sky while she copied him.

A silence then came over them, it wasn't an awkward silence, but a comfortable one. It's been a while since the two were able to really talk with each other and it felt comforting knowing that the two's presence was all they needed to fill that empty void.

"Eunjin? Jisung?"

The two turned at the sudden yet familiar voice. Their eyes landed on the girl in front of them, she was alone and walking by herself until she saw the two she cared so much for. "Oh, Daeun? What are you doing out?" Eunjin decided to speak up first.

"Just walking.."

"Well this feels awkward.." Jisung accidentally said out loud instead of keeping the words in his head. He froze once he realized what he said. "I need to learn how to shut up sometimes.." he mumbled, making the two girls chuckle. Daeun then glanced down at her shoes before meeting eyes with Eunjin.

"How've you uhm..been, Eunjin?" Daeun asked her, clearly nervous as she was picking at her nails. Jisung noticed her anxious state and glanced at Eunjin. "I've been good, Daeun." she answered with a smile. "You?"

"Pretty..okay for the most part."

"How's Hyunji and Jaeyeon?"

"Pretty dumb as usual." Daeun chuckled in nervousness. She couldn't handle the eyes of the two and she knew that the past of what happened made it even worse. "Do you still talk with Mihyun?" Eunjin asked in curiosity, though Daeun's answer was as obvious as ever.

"No, actually. She's pretty different. She's been hanging out with Xinyue lately— nothing good's going to come out of it so just..uh be careful with them. I'll get going if you want—"

"You're fine, Daeun."

Daeun gave Eunjin an apologetic look before glancing at Jisung. "Mom, wants me home soon so i'll get going. Bye..!" Daeun then gave the two a quick goodbye wave before leaving them. Jisung turned to Eunjin beside him. "That was so awkward! I hate awkward!"

"Yeah, but it's whatever. Things happen."

"I can't believe I could've been dating the girl I liked since freshmen year. Yup, things most definitely happen." Jisung let out a defeated sigh, he was still upset at the fact that he had his heart broken, but kept pushing to move on. "Would you ever give her a second chance?"

"Probably not— Most likely no, you never know if what she did to Chenle will happen to me."

Eunjin slowly nodded her head at his words, unknowingly finding herself in a small situation. He noticed her quietness and figured out what she was thinking about. "Would you ever give him another chance?"

"Too many possibilities, probably not, probably will..Depending if I find myself going through the same path again."

"If you do, i'll stop you. You don't deserve that."

Eunjin smiled at his words and pushed him to the side. "Shut up." she took a pause. "He's sweet,
but it still scares me because that how he first at was. Then Jeno kinda gave me a bit on how Jaemin felt, I want to understand, but it's just hard to."

"I only what? Have like a month until I go back home permanently, it still feels useless looking searching for another relationship. I feel like I just wasted my time here into finding the right guy. It sucks, it really does." she mumbled, kicking the dirt underneath her swing.

"I mean, Jeno's not bad..but.."

"I haven't really talked to him ever since we met and talking to him now? Yeah I know. Just a month before I go back? Is it really worth it? He has a charm to him, i'm not going to lie, but..I don't know. Jaemin is quite..quite the person, I'll say." the two chuckled.

"I feel like he might be feeling how I feel—"

"He does, I heard him and Renjun talking a few night before. He's saying what you're saying. He doesn't know if it's worth it or not because you'll be leaving soon, but he's making the best of it. He doesn't want you to leave with a bad impression on him." Jisung said, sighing while she smiled.

"Im sorry for cutting you off, go on."

"Okay! I feel like he might be feeling how I feel because we both went through it together, our situation. It was obvious it wasn't his intention, but after hearing what happened with Mihyun..it makes sense. I wish he never did it, but it make sense as to why. He was scared and tried to stop anything himself even though he didn't want to."

"He doesn't want the same thing happening again and neither do I."

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.