15

Y / N

'Ugh!' I groaned in pain as I held my head.

'This is what you deserve since you drank too much last night! You should thank me that I have moved beside you! Otherwise, who would've taken care of you and given you hangover soup?' Shizu scolded.

I didn't pay much attention to her scoldings as I sipped some soup.

I actually drank a lot yesterday night because of how tense I was. I intended to just kill myself but life is too precious.

Now the only thing left is to make everything right before I die. Not now but sometime in the future. Nobody knows when they will die. So it is important for me to set everything up.

'Have you started your packing since you are going to Korea?' She asked.

'Yeah. You have asked me this earlier too.' I replied back.

'Glad to know that your brain is still working well.'

I rolled my eyes as I stood up. I have extra work today. I have to finish the drawings too. Since I went to meet oppa, I couldn't finish the chapter.

'Going to the hospital soon?'

'Yeah.'

'Then, wait for me. Let's go together.'

I nodded as I stood in front of my table and looked at the pages where I had to draw the drafts for Haru and Siyeon in both series.

'I guess I have to work in Korea too.' I sighed.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A U T H O R

'Let's get you guys to the hotel first.' Manager Sejun said as the boys nodded.

'Ahh, I am so tired!' Jin shouted in pain.

'And I am hungry because Jungkook and Jin hyung ate most of the food!' Taehyung sighed.

'I am hungry too.' Jimin claimed.

'How about let's put our belongings in the hotel rooms and then grab some light foods since breakfast hour is finished?' Namjoon asked.

All of the BTS members have reached Tokyo for their concert. The production team actually brought snacks for them but Jungkook and Jin ate them on the plane leaving the rest of them to suffer from hunger.

Right now they are in a minibus while waiting for their supposed to be a destination which is their hotel.

'Yoongi hyung has fallen asleep.' Jimin looked at Yoongi beside Jungkook.

'But what happened to Jungkook? He seemed kind of sick when we arrived here.' Jin frowned.

Jungkook who had his eyes closed beside Yoongi had a frown face but still, he didn't reply. He actually felt sick.

'He can't be having motion sickness right?' Taehyung let out a small laugh.

'Of course. I think he ate too much.' Hoseok said.