42

Edited

A U T H O R

'Omma! Appa! Wait!' Y/N cried out as her mother grabbed Ara's hand and rushed in the opposite direction.

Jungkook held her back by her shoulder and asked her to clean her hands first.

'We will go and stop them.' Jung Hyun already rushed towards their parents and tried to catch them.

'I can stay here. Go!' Hyejin shouted to the hesitated Jungkook and Jungkook nodded and rushed towards his parents.

'Appa! Omma! Stop!' Jung Hyun shouted.

Jungkook also ran and finally caught them. Jungkook held his father's hands and Jung Hyun stopped Ara and his mother.

'What do you want me to do?! Why do you want us to stop!' His father shouted.

'Appa-'

'What appa? It's....it's a proud feeling when you see your daughter saving someone's life but when you realize that she was in coma for two goddamn years and suddenly shouts that she is a doctor, performs a mini surgery out of nowhere without any guidance and finishes it perfectly? What is that supposed to mean? WHAT IS HAPPENING? Huh? I am..I am confused!'

Jungkook released his father's hands and took two steps back, head towards the floor, eyes on his foot. He felt ashamed.

Jung hyun's lips trembled when he heard his father yelling so loudly for the first time. He has surely witnessed his mother's outrages numerous times but it was the first time he heard his father so disappointed at them.

He also released his grips from both Ara and his mother and also looked down because of shame.

Y/N followed them slowly and stood far away from them yet close enough to even hear the whispers.

She stood right behind Jungkook's huge muscular body so that nobody would notice her.

But Jungkook noticed her presence first. The heart beating twice the amount it was beating first and the nervousness of his other half rushed through his spine.

He confidently stood firmly because he knew she was right behind them.

'So...anyone will tell us what's happening? It's not like we didn't notice anything unusual. We may not have studied medical things but we are old enough to witness this world. The Y/N who woke up from a coma shouldn't act the way she is acting now. But we thought it was a miracle that Y/N could adapt it quickly that 2 years have already passed.'

The trio could feel the emotions and lack of energy from their mother's voice.

'She....she woke up way too long ago...Right?' Their father asked with a low voice.

Y/N opened her mouth to say something but closed it again because of a lack of confidence. She again opened her mouth and was about to speak but another voice beat up her first.

Jungkook trembled and finally opened his mouth,

'It was my fault. She woke up just a few months later but left because of me. I was the reason why hyung lied about him shifting her abroad for best studies when she was away after being hurt by me. I-I am sorry.'

Y/N and Jung Hyun cursed at their silly brother for taking all of the blame.

While Jung Hyun thought that he was also to be blamed because he was the oldest there. He should've looked after his siblings and found out if someone was trying to kill his sister.

Meanwhile, Y/N also blames herself. She thought that only if she went to Jungkook instead of running away, all the misunderstandings would've been cleared by that time and she wouldn't even had to leave like that.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
After a lot of talks, Jung Hyun finally managed to convince his parents to go home and listen to the full story since they were at the hospital.

Hyejin also finished her check-up quickly. Y/N who was too frightened refused to go home in the same car as her parents and Ara.

Jungkook very finely handled the situation by saying Hyejin needs someone while traveling. Jung Hyun stayed in his parent's car as Jungkook, Hyejin, and Y/N sat inside the other car.
.
.
As soon as they walked inside, the bag of their mother was thrown to the cold floor harshly as the old lady sat on the couch.

Their father also was in the same mood. While Ara only was trying not to cry in front of everyone.

She was still a child and was thinking why her sister left her with strangers even though she was awake.

'It happened because of that Anna Stark...' Jung Hyun stated.

Jungkook carefully made Y/N sit down as he sat beside her, held her hands on his big ones, and squeezed them to give some warmth.

Eventually, his twin was shaking less than before.

The trio's parents' anger completely vanished when they heard about Anna trying to kill Y/N. They feared and the trio's mother even thought that Y/N did great by leaving far away from here.

They only felt regret that there was so much lack of conversation between the twins and their elder brother. Only if they had a heart-full conversation just for once, there wouldn't be this day.

Nevertheless, they were glad to know that Y/N was living a happy life with no struggles.

'You know this guy?' Jung Hyun asked and pointed towards a poster.

'Of course! Isn't it Hoshi? Our Ara's 37th number or so on idol crush?' Their mother replied.

Ara blushed. She was a teenager and had many crushes. (Just like us:)

'Wow, back then she was head over heels for Jungkook oppa and we found out he was my twin. She is now head over heels for Hoshi oppa and I know him too much!!' Y/N found it funny.

'Hahaha, yes. This gentleman helped our princess to flee away from Korea, settle down in Tokyo, and helped her financially and was with her as a brother...which he failed to do...' Jung hyun muttered the last part but his wife heard.

Hyejin held her husband's hands firmly.

'Wow! We should invite him over then and thank him! Call Ni-ki too. His father has also helped our princess.' Their father spoke.

'Can we?' Ara's eyes practically showed excitement.

Y/N laughed. If it was some other idols who had a perfect age to be suitable for Ara, then she would've worried about putting them together. For example Ni-ki.

But since it's Hoshi who is even older than her, she also agrees. Because same age works different no matter how hard you try. The example was Anna and Jungkook's relationship.

'Ara is young and I don't want her to dwell over some boys. K-pop crush is fine but no same age is allowed. I want her to achieve something before she looks for a lover. I want to repay omma and appa even though they kidnapped me..' Y/N looked down and thought of her dead foster parents.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[So close to become a family of 300! Keep supporting me because even if this book is finished, there will be new and more interesting ones waiting to be read by you 😉]