Chapter 8

.
.
.
Killua's POV*

Gon and I were playing beer pong. I hit 6 cups and Gon hit 4 so far. It was his turn. I could tell the alcohol was starting to hit him, he was a little wobbly. He through the ball and it missed. Same for the second one. He pouted.

"D-damn *huccip* iyt~" He whines.

I smile at him and laugh, "Don't be sad Gonn~" I slurred. Shit I was starting to feel it too.

I through the balls and one landed. Gon took another drink. He started to look serious and threw the balls. Making both of them.

"Hell yeah!!!" He yelled.

I took the two drinks. Both of us had 4 cups left and Gon got a second turn. He landed another. I took the third drink.

I throw the balls again and landed two. I grin at the boy as he took the drinks. I got to re throw and I landed the last too.

"Shittttttt~" Gon gasps.

"I win. Drink up!"

He drank the last drinks before stumbling towards me.

"I w-wanna dannccceee Killuaahhh~"

"Okay we can go danceeee~" I laugh.

He grabs my hand happily as I blush, he pulls me to the dance floor. The song playing was Rock your Body by Justin Timberlake. We find Kurapika and Leorio in the mix of people, dancing with each other. Drinks above their heads as their bodies collided together. The were smiling and happy. I look over at Gon who was next to me and he started moving to the beat. I had enough alcohol in my system to dance as well. The atmosphere was foggy, people must be smoking.

We danced to a few more songs, Hella Good by No Doubt, Dance Dance by Fall out boy and a few others. I was sweating like crazy in the middle of the dance floor. I moved my face to Gon's ear so he could hear me.

"I need some wader, you probablyyy should have some too~" I slurred out.

He nodded as I grabbed his hand hesitantly, bringing him out of the dance floor. It was now around 10pm. We've been here for 2 hours. We stumbled to the kitchen, giggling with each other. We got some stares and whispers in our direction but I didn't give them any attention. They aren't going to ruin my fun night with Gon and my friends.

I grabbed a couple solo cups, fumbling one making Gon laugh hard. We were so fucked up. I walked over the sink and filled it up for us. I pass one to Gon and he takes a couple sips. I do too. A very jumpy guy comes running into the kitchen handing everyone a beer. Gon looks at me and I look at him. He opens the can and keeps his eyes on me.

"Race ya~" He slurred and started to chug the can. My eyes widen. This boy is wild!

"No fair~" I laugh before opening my can and started to chug it too.

This was so much fun, being here with him...
.
.
.
Kurapika's POV*

(While Gon and Killua we chugging a can of beer in the kitchen)

Leorio grabbed my hand and pulled me out from the middle of the dance floor. The world was slightly spinning. All I could hear was the bass in my ears, feeling it in my chest.

"That was soooo funnn~" I slurred, Leorio almost tripping over his own feet.

I leaned up against the hallways wall, trying to keep from falling over as I laughed. I turned so my back faced the wall. The cute guy I danced with was standing in front of me. I stopped laughing, staring up into his dark brown eyes. Scanning his facial features intensely. Earned It by The Weeknd played in the background.

Leorio stared back at me. My body taking control of me in that moment. Without any warning I leaned towards him giving him a quick peck on the lips. He looked at me a little shocked. Embarrassed about my action, I looked down at the floor.

"Kurapika?" I heard him say.

"Sorry, I didn't know what I was doing-"

He placed his hand under my chin pulling my face to his. Our eyes connecting again. Our faces so close we could feel each others breaths.

"Kurapika...I like you...I have feelings for you."

"I like you too. A lot."

We paused there for a moment. Staring at each other. We both leaned forward quickly and hungrily attaching our lips together. He pushed his body against mine, pressing me against the wall. My arms traveling around his neck as we passionately, and drunkenly make out. Panting as we lost our breaths. He hand traveling down to my leg, lifting it onto his hip as we continued.

"OPE!" I hear next to us, we both looking over, breathing heavily.

Killua and Gon stood there with red faces.

"Sorry! Y'all continue we were just checking *hiccup* making sure you were okay~" Gon slurred.

"They are more then okay~" Killua also slurred, giggling as Gon grabbed his arm pulling him away.

Once they were out of sight Leorio and I faced each other again laughing at being caught.

"They are so drunk~" I slurred.

"So fucked up~" Leorio laughed.

I lean my face up to his connecting our lips again, I don't want this to end.
.
.
.
Gon's POV*

It was now around 12am. Killua and I were completely out of it. We went to find Leorio and Kurapika and we found then heavily making out in the hall way. I blushed red as my thoughts made me think about Killua and I doing that...

The alcohol was really bringing out some emotions.

We walked into the living room where people were playing games. Kurapika and Leorio joined us in the living room shortly after.

"Soooo~" I giggled at them making them blush in embarrassment.

"You guys having fun~?" Killua pitched in.

"Absolutely~ How about you~?" Kurapika slurred.

"Eh, getting kinda boreddd~" Killua joked.

"We can change that." Leorio grinned looking at Kurapika who also grinned. He grabbed both us by the arm and pulling us with him.

"Hey what are you-" I say as they push us in a closet.

"Enjoy the next seven minutes!" He yelled before closing the door on us, hearing a click noise.

"What the hell? Why did they lock us in the closet~?" I huffed.

"Erm..ever heard of Seven minutes in heaven?" Killua said awkwardly.

"Ahh, No...?"

"Seven minutes in heaven is a party game where someone puts two people in a closet and they have 7 minutes to do whatever they want..." He explained.

"Ah." I didn't understand the game but oh well.

I looked over to him, the faint light from the door cracks against his face. We stood there awkwardly for a few minutes, just looking at each other. Neither of us knowing what to do. Suddenly he moved his hand towards my face. The moment cut short as the door of the closet opened. He pulled his hand away quickly.

"Time up!" Kurapika giggled.

I blushed, rolling my eyes as I left the closet, Killua soon after.

"What theh hell Leeoreo and kirrrapikkaa~!?" Killua huffed.

"Whattttt you said you weren't having fun!" Leorio laughed.

The party started to slow down. People were passing out left in right. Some giggling with each other as the left.

"We should probably *hiccup* getting goingnmgg~"

"Probsably~" Kurapika slurred.

"Yeah it's 1am. Lets head back to my families diner and have some milk shakes."

We left the party, I gotta feeling by black eye peas played in the background.