Chapter 9

.
.
.
Killua's POV*

We stumble our way to the street. Giggling and playing around as we went. It was 1am. The street lights where on and little to no cars were on the street.

"I WANT A STRAWVEEY SHAKESS~" Gon slurred, giggling as he almost trips.

"You will get one once we get to Leorio's family's diner."

"YAYYYYY!" Gon shouted pumping his fist in the air.

Why is he so adorable?

"SHAKESSSSS~" Kurapika cheered.

Once we made it to the diner, all the lights were off and the door was locked. Leorio opened it with a key and turned off the alarm.

"Does yurr *hiccup* parentallss know we are herr~" Kurapika asked glaring at Leorio.

"Pikaaaa. Don't be a buzz killllll~" Gon whines, which makes me grin.

Gon IS wild while drunk. He doesn't give a fuck. Leorio rolled his eyes as I chuckled over this interaction.

"Yes. In fact they do. I messaged them after we left the party."

Leorio was sobering up faster then the rest of us. I wasn't as messed up as Gon and Kurapika but still drunk for sure.

"I'll make some shakes. I'm probably the only one capable right now anyways." Leorio laughs.

"Yurr right about tat~" I slurred, plopping myself next to Gon at a booth.

Kurapika sat in front of us, Leorio went to the back. After 5 minutes Kurapika has past out on the table. We sat there in silence waiting for our shakes.

I felt a hand slide against my thigh making me jump in surprise. I gulped looking over at Gon.

"G-Gon?" I stutter. He looked up at me, blushing.

"Shakes are done. PIKA WAKEY WAKEY!" Leorio yelled walking over to the booth.

"Huh? What?" Kurapika awoke sleepily.

Gon's hand moved away from my leg. My face was hot.

"Hey are you okay Killua? You look a little red." Leorio asked, passing me my chocolate milk shake.

"I-Im fine..." I stutter, looking over at Gon who was sipping on his shake, still having a grin on his face.

Why did he do that? Was he just messing with me to see how I would react?

We sat together talking and giggling while drinking out shakes. We all started sobering up by 2am.

"We should probably start heading home."

"Yeah, probably a good idea."

We clean up our mess and head out the door, I felt Gon grab my arm.

"Hey Killu?" He asked shyly. The nickname was cute, I loved it.

"Yes Gon?"

"Um. So I kinda told my aunt that I was at a sleepover tonight so I can't go home..."

I chuckle, "Baka! You should have said you were studying late or something."

"I know. Now I see that it was stupid. Do you think your parents would mind if I slept over?"

My blushed, "You can sleep over, They wouldn't mind, they are out anyways." I shrugged.

"Yay! Thank you Killu!"

"You'll have to sleep in my bed with me though, are you okay with that?"

"Mmhm." He smiled up at me.

Leorio and Kurapika went their separate ways leaving me and Gon walking alone.

We turned down my street. As we walked I felt his hand brush against mine. I gulped, hesitating before putting his hand in my hand. Neither of us said a word. We walk to the front of my house and I left go of his hand to unlock the door.
.
.
.
Gon's POV**

"Holy shit." I exclaimed.

"Hm?"

"Your house is huge..."

"Oh yeah, my mother is a model and my dad is a designer. They kinda go hand in hand. That's why they aren't home right now. I think they are in London. The only person that is home is my brother Milluki, who rarely comes out of his room and my younger sister Alluka/Nanika."

"Your sister has two names?" I ask as Killua leads me up the stairs to his room.

"She has DID. Dissociative Identity Disorder. It means she has a presence of two or more distinct personality identities. Nanika is her other half." He shrugged.

We reach a door and he stands in front of it.

"This is my room."

He opens he door and the first thing I see is a very large bed in the middle of the room. He let me enter. I looked around in awe.

"Wow your room is big too."

Killua hummed, before walking into his bathroom that was connected to his room. I took a seat on the bed in wait. Once he came out he was in his pajama's which was a t-shirt and basketball shorts. He walked over to his dresser pulling out a T-shirt and another pair of shorts. He tossed hem on the bed next to me. I looked at him confused. He chuckles.

"They are for you to change into. Sleeping in jeans isn't super comfortable."

I blush, grabbing the clothes he tossed to me and entered the bathroom. I closed the door behind me getting a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My hair as a mess, My skin was slightly paler then normal. I sighed before pulling off my shirt and pants and started changing into the other clothes. The shirt was down to my mid thigh and pants are too large for me, shit. I opened the door a crack and peaked my head out.

"Uh Killu?"

"Whats that matter Gon?"

"Um, the shorts....they are too big on me..."

He let out a soft chuckle, "I mean, you can just wear the shirt if you'd like. I won't look, I promise I'm not a creep."

I blushed, thinking about the fact we will be sleeping in the same bed.

"O-okay..."

I brought the shorts back out while trying to cover myself up as well. Killua turned off the light and walked over to the right side of the bed and got in. I joined him in his king sized bed. I stayed on the other side, having a. Foot between us.

"Goodnight Gon."

"Goodnight Killu."

I could help it think about the fact that I boldly brushed my hand against his while walking. That he didn't pull away when I did so, but put his hand in mine. I bit my lip before scooting closer to Killua, feeling his body heat. He seemed to be already passed out. I felt the bed shift and an arm wrapped around me. I froze then immediately relaxed, hearing him hum with content.