6

"Look at all these clothes; they will look so lovely in my closet." Sunoo holds the outfit of the baby blue sweater with teddy bears on it and says, "SO CUTE." Sunoo hugs his clothes and then places them in the closet.

"In the closet you go; it's too quiet in here," Sunoo said, mumbling to himself. "Alexa, play Cry Baby by The Neighborhood," Sunoo says as he sings along while dancing and putting his clothes in his closet.

"I can taste it; my heart's breaking. Please don't say That you know when you know." Sunoo smiles while singing his favorite song but then hears a knock.

"Sunoo, did you have fun on your outing?" Mom said. "Yes, I bought a lot of clothing because my closet needs it badly," Sunoo said, smiling, neatly folding his clothes and putting some on the hanger.

"I can clearly see that," Mom said, widening her eyes as she traveled from the bed to the closet.

"Ok, I just came to ask how it was and also to check up on you, and dinner is already made when you're ready for it," Mom said.

"I'll be down once I'm done," Sunoo said. Mom smiled and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

                      +++++++++

@poppingking

@poppingking2,896 Likes by @heeseung_ace @jaylovescorn @iceking @im_k @b

@poppingking
2,896 Likes by @heeseung_ace @jaylovescorn @iceking @im_k @b.boy_lover many more....

Is it just me or am I smelling drama passing by in thin air 👀🍵

Comments....

@jaylovescorn: so who it is anybody know ?🍿

@b.boy_lover: you're on to something and once it happens I'm getting front row seats 💺

@im_k: don't forget about me

@iceking: I wish I can forget about you it's quite annoying actually 😁

@Yeonjun: Do you mind if I tag along 🍿🎟️

@b.boy_lover 🍿🎟️

@mr.sheep: 👀🥤🍿

+++++++

Sunoo began to walk downstairs as he was ready to go eat. Sunoo gasped as he saw the Korean barbecue. Sunoo shakes his mom back and forth. "Mom, how did you know I was craving Korean barbecue?" Sunoo said.

"I wouldn't be your mother if I didn't know," mom laughed while placing the drinks. "So we're just going to forget that I'm the one who convinced her," Dad said.