28

Hype Camp

Sunoo was bored. He didn't know what to do, he then thought for a moment. Sunoo made an ah sound because he forgot to post a selfie. Sunoo was having so much fun that he forgot the most important part, which is a selfie.

——-

@flowersunoo

@flowersunoo3,789 Likes by @ilovegeou @danielover, @poppingking @im_ej and many more

@flowersunoo
3,789 Likes by @ilovegeou @danielover, @poppingking @im_ej and many more....

So far I am having so much fun at the camp and I love how my facial spray got stolen by a certain some one 😑@mr.sheep

Comments...

@ilovegeonu: Not jungwon stealing 😂

@poppingking: he really said take it or leave it 💀

@im_ej: not surprised 😂

@gyubear: don't worry he not the only one that stole from his bestfriend I took my bestfriend cherry chapstick

@soobinnie: So it was you 😤 @gyubear

@gyubear: yup gotta blast 🏎️💨

@soobinnie: GET BACK HERE BEOMGYU @gyubear

@poppingking: looks like someone about to get
it 💀

———

Hype camp

Sunoo posted his selfie, grabbed his clothes and went to the bathroom to take his bath. Sunoo gets out of the shower and starts to put on moisturizer, he notices that Niki is still in the shower. Sunoo then hears a knock at the door.

As Jungwon stopped running to catch his breath from stealing Sunoo facial spray, he then walks to his Cabin. But as he walked towards the Cabin, he stopped in his tracks and saw Jay making out with a girl. Jungwon eyes began to get teary.

The girl opened her eyes and stopped as she saw Jungwon standing there. Jay stopped as well, wondering why the girl stopped. He then turned and saw Jungwon standing there.

"Oh, I apologize for interrupting, I'll be going now" Jungwon said as turned around and speed walk back to Sunoo and Niki Cabin. Jungwon was walking while wiping his tears as they kept falling.

Jungwon didn't think it will hurt to see Jay making out with somebody. I mean it isn't new to know but seeing it in person really hurt him. Jungwon felt like he wasn't good enough, he wanted to avoid giving up because he felt like he will regret it later on.

Sunoo hears the knock on the door, he stands up and opened the door and sees Jungwon standing there. "Give me my— Sunoo stopped in the middle of his sentence as he realized Jungwon was crying.

"What's wrong" Sunoo said and held his arms out with a sad face. Jungwon hugs Sunoo and lets all his tears fall and sobs. Sunoo patted his back and brings Jungwon in to close the door.

"Are you ready to tell me what's wrong" Sunoo said. Jungwon nods. "Jay made out with someone and seeing it in person hurts me" Jungwon said.  "I don't think I can ever get him to like me" Jungwon said.

"Where did my Jungwon go, why did he vanish from thin air, this isn't like him" Sunoo said. "Jungwon I know what you're thinking, you feel like you are not good enough when it's not the truth" Sunoo said.

"You are the bravest, strong, sweet, bold and kindest person I know, so don't let your guard down" Sunoo said. "And if you do, I'll be hitting that Instagram live button, telling everyone you stole my facial spray and making sure it reaches the news" Sunoo said.

Jungwon laughs. "Thank you Sunoo you're the best friend that I can ever ask for,"Jungwon said. Jungwon hugs Sunoo again, then he lets go. Niki finally came out of the shower with the towel around his neck with only his pants on and his abs showing.

"Why don't you have a shirt on" Sunoo said staring and couldn't stop. "I forgot my shirt," Niki said with a smirk. Jungwon looked over to Sunoo staring Niki down. "Aren't you going to ask why am I here"Jungwon said.

"No because its none of my business, but are you ok, you seem down" Niki said. "Not really but can I stay over only if it's fine for you and Sunoo"Jungwon said he then averts his eyes to Sunoo but he still distracted by Niki chest.

Jungwon waved his hands in his face as Niki did the same, trying to get his attention. Sunoo then snaps out of it. Niki than puts a shirt over his head.

"What was the question" Sunoo said. "The question was can I stay over" Jungwon said, playfully, rolling his eyes.

"Yea you can, but it's up to Niki," Sunoo said. Niki shrugs. "It's fine, I know I said its none of my business, but did my brother happen" Niki said.

"Yes" Jungwon nodded sadly. Niki took a deep sigh and saw that Sunoo is sad because Jungwon is sad. "I'll speak with him tomorrow then" Niki said. Sunoo smiled at Niki being caring. 

"Jungwon here's my extra pjs go take a shower and get comfortable" Sunoo said. Jungwon then takes the pjs and goes to the bathroom to take a shower to erase the thoughts out of his mind.