Favourite body part (18+)

Already getting into some nsfw. Some will be nsfw, others won't 😋

I'll start with the sfw stuff.

Not edited btw

Sfw:

Kieran:

He loves your hands. He loves holding them and kissing them. He will trace the palm of your hand with his finger when he's bored. He likes to randomly kiss the back of your hand sometimes, then he'll kiss up your arm before peppering your cheek with kisses, and he'll do it when he wants your attention.

Lenny:

Lenny loves your eyes. He would get lost in them forever if he could. He loves just looking at you and into your eyes. He especially likes to hold your hands in his, and just tell you how much he loves you as he stares into your beautiful eyes.

Hosea:

He loves your torso. I know it sounds weird but he just loves hugging you and keeping you close. He's a simple man who just likes to hold you. Whenever he is upset, just hugs you, and holds you tight. Whenever you're upset he hugs you, holds you tight while comforting you.

Charles: (though I was very tempted to make his a nsfw 😔)
He loves your head. He loves to shower your head and forehead in kisses since it's easily accessible due to how tall he is. But he also loves your mind. He'll always run his fingers through your hair, and tell you that the thing he loves most about you is your personality, before he showers your face in kisses. That's not to say he doesn't like the way you look, of course, he does (proven by how often you catch him admiring you from across the camp) but he just really loves you, for you.

NSFW

Javier:

Javier loves your mouth, for many reasons. First off he loves hearing you talk. He would talk and joke with you until the end of time if he could. He just loved hearing your voice. He also likes to kiss you a lot, all the time, in front of everyone. He's not ashamed to show everyone how much he loves you with his kisses. He also loves it when you go down on him.

Dutch:

Dutch loves your chest, big or small, breasts or not. He loves resting his head on your chest, as he cuddles you. Loves kissing you there, and he loves to bite and suck on the skin there to leave hickeys, though he also does love leaving hickeys on parts of your neck, so they're visible for the rest of the camp.

John:

Your ass, he loves your ass. Again doesn't matter what size or anything, he just loves it. He loves slapping it as he walks by, which often leaves you flustered and surprised since he doesn't randomly. Whenever you kiss he'll squeeze your ass, or just when you hug. He also isn't discrete about his habits, and whenever he does either squeeze or slap your ass the girls and even some of the men around camp will tease you.

Sean:

He loves your neck. Whenever he hugs you he'll bury his face into your neck, as he just relishes that you're his. He also loves kissing you there, it's his favourite. He loves watching you squirm when he kissed and sucks on your skin there, often leaving marks. He likes to make sure that everyone knows who makes you feel good, and who makes you happy. He also loves to wrap his hand around your neck when you get intimate, but he'll usually ask before he does so, and he knows that if he begins to hurt you, you'll let him know.

Arthur:

He loves your legs, specifically your thighs. He likes to come back to camp after a long day of either hunting or robbing and lay his head on your thighs, while you run your fingers through his soft dirty blonde hair. He also loves to kiss the insides of your legs and leave marks when he goes down on you. It's his favourite thing to watch you squirm as he kisses up your thighs slowly.