Boss Chick

Bel- Air Marketing meeting room

Y/N runs into the board room, waiting is a room full of people

Y/N runs into the board room, waiting is a room full of people. Your Marketing Director Jarred started the presentation and had the room so engaged that no one noticed you slipped in the back until he looked up and welcomed you in the room. You humbly raised your hand to acknowledge everyone, " Please continue with the presentation Jarred." He smiled and nodded.

After the meeting you and Jarred stayed behind to discuss the new proposal for a potential billionaire client

Jarred walked over to the fridge and grabbed two Fiji water and placed them on the table. "Had a late night date I see Ms.Y/N" you laughed and put your hand over your face. " No Jarred, you know me better than that." Jarred smirked, " I actually hoped that was the reason you were late to such an important meeting like today." You look out the window, " the last time I checked Jarred you worked for me, and the reason I promoted you to the marketing director is because I know your capabilities. You didn't need me at that meeting, and you probably felt more confident in your performances without me there." Jarred opened his water and then some files, I guess we should look over the final ideas to approve for our proposal?" You cross your legs and lean over the table to open the file. " Agreed, and Jarred the next time you ask me about my bedroom adventures you will be back at the hot dog booth outside of this office." Jarred smiled and opened his laptop. "Yes, of course Ms. Y/N."

Jarred closes his laptop. " I think we got it." You both give each other a high-five. "Finish up the details, get it to our attorney, and back on my desk by Monday. I need this to be flawless Jarred, no issues." You walk back to your office, before walking in your assistant Jazzy is standing at the door. " Hey Y/N listen I told him to make an appointment he said he needed to see you and that he couldn't wait." Y/n look at her with confusion, " Jazzy what the hell are you talking about, is someone in my office?" She nods yes. " Who?" You ask very frustrated! Jazzy looks down, " Y/N" you put your finger up, "Jazzy at this point I'm back to Ms. Y/N to you!" Jazzy puts her finger up as if she is trying to calm you down, " Listen girl, I have a lot of respect for you. But he came with pretty flowers and a card and girl he said he needs to talk to you. He said that today was an important date." You stand in more confusion and then think back to the text message you received from Jonathan this morning. You look at you phone and realize today would have been your wedding day. You look at Jazzy and ask her to clear the office. " make something up, matter of fact lunch is on me at Mr. Davis restaurant downstairs but they have to go now. Tell Jarred code red. He knows what that means." Jazzy eyes widen, "Code red! Y/N, is that Jonathan." You look at her, " now Jazzy" she grabs the files out of your hands and puts the office phone on DND and rushes down the hall. " Free lunch right now on Ms. Y/N tab... let's go people clear out... drinks are included and a half day." You turn around as you know you didn't say anything about drinks or a half day, however, you see people rushing out. Jarred stands at the exit of the office and nods in confirmation. " I got you Ms. Y/N" you walk into your office.

You see a male figure standing behind your desk looking out of the window. You walk in pissed, " What the hell are you doing here, who do you think you are...."