Nights like this

Where the hell is my bag? You're rushing to grab your things as Bri is waiting downstairs. "POOH HURRY THE HELL UP WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" Tonight you decided to let your hair down for an all black party with some of the biggest names in LA. Bri of course is going for fun, and I'm going because as a company that just landed such a deal with MBJ it's the best opportunity to meet potential clients.

You walk downstairs and Bri fakes passes out

You walk downstairs and Bri fakes passes out. "Bitch you trying to pull men men!" Laughing, "girl no! However a little sexy never hurt business." You both high five and laugh. "Did Michael or Jonathan approve of this dress?" Rolling your eyes , "BRIANA CAN YOU NOT!" walking to the door. "They still don't know huh?" You shook your head hard. "No and technically I'm not with Jonathan or Michael. And I haven't heard from Michael since our last phone conversation 2 months ago. I keep getting the, "I'll hit you back, I've been so tired, im sorry I really have to focus." It's giving why Jonathan and I ended our engagement!" Bri lets the roof down to her Bentley. Looking at her like she's crazy. "Umm girl our hair!" She laughs, "good catch, not tonight." Pulling up to the even was an event itself. People are everywhere but the mansion that's hosting is beautiful. You and Bri walk and immediately start getting pulled away. "Y/n, hey girl we heard you got MJB to sign to your company!" "Briana baby we have to talk about that next project." There are so many good looking black and brown people in the building, it's like being surrounded by wealth and culture. I can't help but think how busy Michael has been. This movie will be is directorial debut and I'm excited but I find myself missing him, thinking about him more than I should. The party started turning up and those that were classy were not ratchet. Bri was on the dance floor twerking to "Back that Ass up." This dress was expensive and not the kind of dress to really turn up in but the bar is always an option. At the bar you see Lori Harvey, of course she's here. Lori glances over at you and stares intensely before walking away. "What the hell was that?" Bri was up and sits beside you. "Girl she probably know about you and Mike." Turning your head quickly, "there is no us. It was a day of handing out together. That's it." Bri calls out for two shots, "listen girl the dress is cute but it's get lit time so drink up and let's go." You and Bri held the bar down for a while taking shots after shots. Next thing you know the music was louder and the vibe was nice.

You and Bri are on the dance floor having fun and then you look up.