1. Tommy Shelby

1. Thomas Shelby 18+

Y/n P.O.V
1915
From how quiet all three of them were just made me question, what did they do now? I look at Ada with a raised eyebrow who then looks at Polly. Polly takes a sip of her tea before looking at the Shelby brothers.
"What did you three do?" She sharply asks.
Polly is the only woman in my entire life that I'm afraid of, and just know better than to lie to her. She's descended from a gypsy princess, and she can tell your soul better than you do. Tommy finally sits his unread paper down as John looks down at his hands.
"Well!" She snaps.
"We.." John clears his throat. "We've decided to skip the draft, and just sign up to join the war." He says with a solemn face.
I couldn't believe what I just heard. I look at Tommy full of shock as he looks at me.
"You did what?!" Ada asked as she stood with her hands on her hips.
"Ada, just take a breath." I sigh. "They would've joined the war regardless." I haven't taken my eyes off of Tommy, but he looks down.

A month later
I look around the train platform at all the crying families, the people that cling to each other, and just can't believe I'm standing here. I squeezed John and Arthur in hard hugs and told them to keep eyes in the back of their heads. When I stepped on Tommy I almost lost my hold. He pulls me to his chest holding me by the back of my head. When we pull back he kisses my forehead.
"Please be careful." I beg him.

Present
The Garrison was packed more than usual today, so I'm cleaning harder to get the spills up. A loud knock coming from the front door makes me drop the mop with a gasp. I walk to the door with an exhausted sigh, stopping at the first set of doors.
"We're closed, come back tomorrow." I call out.
"It's me y/n." Tommy answers.
He rushes in once the door is open. After locking it again I walk in to him pouring himself a drink, and down it in just seconds. Ever since the war has ended I've been worried about all of them, especially Tommy. He walks around like he wasn't fazed by almost being buried to death, but I, as well as Polly, see it in his eyes. He's completely locked his head up.
I decide to leave him to his drink as I start to sweep again. He watches me for a moment before pulling out a smoke, and lighting it.
"Did you know about Ada?" He simply asks, I walk toward him with eyes on his.
"Yes. Thought I'd keep it to myself." I tell him honestly.
He responds with a hum, giving me those narrow eyes, as he takes a drink. I take the cigarette out from between his fingers as I sit across from him. I take a hit with a big sigh as I exhale the smoke.
"All I got to tell you, Tommy, is that she's happy." I give him back his cigarette as I shrug.
After we sit in silence for a few minutes he leans back in his chair.
"The Lees cursed my horse." He tells me.
I shake my head as I stand up, and walk around toward him.
"Come on. You need sleep." I take his hand, slightly pulling him.
I guide us through the streets of Small Heath to my flat. Once we get inside I help him with his wet clothes, hang his and mine on the line next to the fireplace. I walk to him as he's hunched over with his elbow on his knees. He moves his hands so I can stand in between his legs. His hands go from my thighs to around my waist as he leans his head on my stomach. I run my fingers through his hair, down his neck, letting him relax. Ever since Tommy has been back I've been here to help with his demons that swarm his head. I know eventually I'll end up hurt, but I'd rather be here now than never know.
"I had to shoot the horse." He mumbles as he pulls me to his chest.
"You did what you had to do, Love. It would've suffered." I slowly move to straddle his lap as I softly talk to him.
His hands move up my slip to hold my hips as he lightly kisses my shoulders. I rub up his bicep to his shoulder. He holds me to his body as he lays his head against my chest. After a moment he starts kissing up the middle of my chest to my neck. He lays back with me still standing on my knees, and he watches me take my slip off. I lean down to kiss him while he slides his boxers off. The feeling of him brush against my opening is something I wish I could feel everyday.
"Tommy." I lightly gasp as I slowly sink down on him.
His hand holds my jaw to make me look into his eyes, and the other rests on the curve of my back and ass. I feel him lift his legs onto the bed causing me to open more before a hard thrust makes me moan out with surprise. With his forceful thrust I could only hold onto his biceps and since he held my face in place my moans could more than likely be heard all the way to London. His hand travels to my ass gripping it as he starts to slow down. I could finally move my hips with his making the both of us moan out at the perfect rhythm. With a quick flip I'm on my back, and he's pushed completely against me. As he grinds in me he holds my hands over my head. I arch against him, meeting his movements, letting my body go, and just losing myself to him. He gives a final forceful pound
"Fuck!"
"Tommy!" We both moan out at the same time.
He moves us to the pillows, and helps cover me up. I expected him to leave, like usual, but he lies there. His arm goes over my waist as we get comfortably warm. I wake up to the sun in my eyes. I yawn with a stretch, but when I take a deep breath I smell smoke. I just about jump up when I see Tommy sitting at my small table reading the paper with a cigarette hanging from his lips.
"Tommy?" I am confused as to why he's still here.
He sets his paper down with a look of concentration, and when he gets up he puts out his cigarette. When he steps in front of me his eyes look at my face, but they are filled with confusion. He softly holds my face in his hands.
"I'm going to London for a few days." He simply tells me. "When I get back I want to take you somewhere."
"Okay Tom." I softly say with a small smile. "Just come back in one piece." I pull his tie so his lips are closer.
He chuckles at me as he kisses me, rubbing his hands over my lower back, and laying me back. He gives a kiss on my forehead before standing up. I watch as he puts his vest on along with his jacket.
"I'm leaving now, so I'll see you in three days, yeah?" I nod to him, still shocked he's here.
The couple days he was gone I worked helping Polly in the betting shop, and mostly spending my night thinking of Tommy. I always worry when he's gone. I just know he's doing something dangerous.
On the second night I'm woken by my bed dipping, and Tommy kissing me softly. I'm about to question what was he doing here when I realize he's naked down to his boxers, and he climbs into the bed. He kisses along my neck as he gets all the way under the blanket. My hand comes up to grip the back of his shoulder as I gasp. His hand moves to my thigh, lifting it as he lightly bites my ear.
"Tommy." I softly moan.
My night dress is bunched at my waist while I relax my legs on Tommy's waist. He leans back enough to take the dress off completely. My body shivers from the cool air, but once his lips go against my chest it's forgotten. He slides his boxers down while he takes my nipple into his mouth. I arch into him, letting my hands slide down his back. He comes up to lean my forehead against mine, and locks our eyes together. I gasp at him slowly sliding into me. His arms cage around my head while he starts to move. The room is quickly filled with moans, gasps of breath, and the creaks of the old bed. My stomach tightens at his sloppy thrusts. With his face in my neck, my hand on the back of his head, and my other is on his hip feeling his movement.
"Fuck (y/n)." He groans into my neck.
All I could was gasp from how hard my release was, and how great it felt. He falls next to me, pulling me close to him, as we catch our breath. He gives me a kiss on the top of my head before lighting a cigarette. I just keep my head on his chest as he starts moving my hair around. When morning comes he wakes me with a deep kiss, and leaves for the beating shop, telling me he'll meet me there.
When I do finally walk in the shop John is inking at me as he calls out names, and as the day goes John and Arthur crack jokes about when Tommy's and I's wedding. When Tommy would come out of his office Polly would give him grief for taking too long.

Tommy and I stayed together somehow. He did ask me to marry him the day before the family meeting where he tells everyone that the Shelby family is legit. Our reception was practically a business party, but my wedding was exactly the way I wanted it, Tommy made sure it happened. Our family started to grow. Our son, Nicholas was born, and Tommy turned completely territorial. I could go anywhere without someone with a peaky cap on. A year after Nicholas our daughter, Marie was born. The girl is the peaky princess.