Pace

Douma ran up to Akaza, embracing him with such passive aggressiveness, it made the one of a lower status alot more agitated than he usually would be within the presence of his superior.

Punching his head off clean, the smaller shoved the regenerating body off of him and kicked repeatedly at it's crotch.

"Akaza." A deep, intimidating, yet charming voice Douma knew all too well called out to them. His inferior swerved his head around to look at the tall figure looming over him like the epitome of doom.

"Once again, quit hitting your superiors. If you manage to beat him in a blood battle...you may punch him all you like. Though that is not now." The Upper moon one mumbled loud enough for them to hear. Plastering his best smile, Douma spoke up. "Ah, it's quite alright Kokushibo-dono! I have no problem with it! I can see why he harbors resentment-" "No you can't, your psychotic ass can't feel shit. How about you run along and bother someone else if you understand." Akaza cut him off, it was always the same. They say the same things. If no one was going to speak their own mind, Akaza decided he would.

Douma internally rolled his eyes childishly in slight boredom, but despite himself, frowned and began to cry. "But I don't wanna leave you alone Akaza-dono~ I'm sorry~" He groaned childishly, hugging himself to go with the act. He watched his inferior's face as it changed into an expression that can only be described as cringing.

"Cut those tears, we all know they're fake. Your cold-hearted ass is planning something and we know it. So cut the act, speak your mind, and leave me alone. The meeting will begin soon." Akaza's words piercing through his skin, not that he cared. Douma glaced at Kokushibo as the blank face minimally changed, Douma could tell he was definitely about to spring into action of some sort.

"Akaza Soyama." Douma internally chucked as the fourth most powerful being in the world's skin had small goosebumps, clearly acknowledging that Kokushibo's voice got more irritated. "You do not speak to your superiors in such manner no matter how much they irritate you. From now on, if this happens again, I will have no choice but make sure you face repercussions."

Akaza once again turned to face Kokushibo, and bowed, the blonde demon drying his tears and giggling in amusement.

Kokushibo turned to Douma, "As for you, don't let this happen again." He stated sternly. "Or what? You'll spank me?" Douma laughed, watching his superior's face shift to an annoyed stare.

"After the meeting, we will have a serious talk. There's no negotiation." With that, the moon breather turned away from Douma.

"The master has arrived." Was a sentence often stated by the one-eyed biwa player. 'Yet it still brings every upper moon to their knees' The blonde's rainbow eyed stare fell onto the demon king, as he spoke--what was to Douma--absolute boring nonsense, something about blue spider lily, centuries, blah, blah, blah.

After the meeting was over, the taller man ran to the blonde before he could call for Nakime.

"Douma, we need to talk." Kokushibo stated sternly. "Ah, and what about Kokushibo?" Douma smiled cheekily.

"Why do you really let Akaza hit you?" The question bubbled up in his stomach in an uncomfortable way after being asked that. It felt unreal, no one ever asks questions like that in real life.

Douma placed his hand on his chin, curiosity moving around weirdly in his body. Why does he let Akaza hit him? Oh right, because he didn't care. It was an inconvenience at worst. It never quite occurred to him what made Akaza mad, he just was, and that's how he assumed it to be.

Though, he didn't say that, instead he stated, "I don't mind being hit, I enjoy it, and think that this power stuff is a load of bullshit!" He felt his superior eyeing him as he smiled, but his eyes remained blank.

Kokushibo turned his back to him, "Well, I appreciate you telling me, regardless, tell me if this happens again." With that, the man left.

Douma groaned in annoyance, why must he try to actually get involved in Douma's life. It was inconvenient especially considering the fact that he had better things to do than fuel people into believing they can help him. He didn't want or need anything from these fuckers, so why do they get involved.

It was honestly pitiful, the way Douma's mind worked. Impulsively lying with lies that people are less likely to believe. He did think rationally at some times, but that was only when he was trying to get something out of someone.

Adapting to participate in an empty, fake life was exactly how he planned for it to go for the rest of eternity. He took being a demon as an opportunity the world finally gave him after so long. He was disheartened by his inability to control his sensation-seeking, but for the most part, he lacked the motivation to care.

Killing for company was what he did. As his victims lived further through his body, he would never be alone again. Occasionally, he kept the corpses too, talked to them and spent time with them. He didn't bother to even put in the effort to befriend the other demons, he needed company, and he needed it fast, so trying to be true friends with demons was already out of the picture.

Especially because once word got out that he was a psychopath, the only people that went out of their way to speak to him was Daki and Gyutaro occasionally. Kokushibo never talked to anyone. Muzan was already unsettled and irritated from Douma's behavior. Akaza was 100% sure psychopaths didn't feel anything and therefore, Douma was bothering him on purpose. Gyokko figured Douma's talking was out of spite of jealousy, so he refrained from the "Negative energy." Hantengu was already afraid of him. Daki and Gyutaro rarely got the chance to talk to him.

Acknowledging that Kokushibo gave a shit was already flashing news to Douma, but yet still he lacked fucks to give. He had better things to do. "Biwa girl~" He cooed, feeling Nakime's cold gaze apon him and he heard a loud noise.

*Twang*