Since I'm feeling nice, take some fluff- and take it in Douma's 3rd pov cuz I feel like it
~Consent

~~~~

Douma strolled through the infinity castle, although he would usually go straight back to his cult after a meeting, he decided to stay in his room in the infinity castle for the night.

It had been a decade since he and Kokushibo became friends, and he had finally learned to let his gaurd down and be his true self around him. It was, in all ways, relieving that he could let his gaurd down somewhere.

Spending time with the taller superior is exactly how he planned to spend his stay in the infinity castle. With his fans tucked into his pockets he strolled up to Nakime with the fakest smile yet and asked, "Hi biwa girrll~ Can you teleport me to Koku's room~?"

Nakime, who was already irritated with the way Douma spoke because her ability to hear things twice as loud if it reaches her ears and is within the infinity fortress, wasted no time teleporting Douma to Kokushibo while adjusting Kokushibo's room as far away from her as possible.

Douma found himself in front of a large wooden door that had kanji that read, "Upper moon one" Douma swung the door open, watching his superior jump in surprise, throwing the book he was holding as far away from the door as possible.

"Hey, you know you should knock first if you're gonna enter my room ya know." The platinum blonde returning the glare his superior gave him, with the aforementioned Douma noticing the faint blush that dusted his cheeks as he tried to slip the book under the pillow of his futon.

"Whatcha reading Koku?" Douma smirked, knowing it was definitely not something Kokushibo wanted him to see. "It's not any of your business." Douma heard as he finished closing the door and strolled towards the dark haired man.

"Awe, let loose Koku, you know I won't judge~" Douma noticed the effects of his little sing-song voice. "You can and you will" Koku groaned, as Douma felt the weight of his head on his shoulder.

Douma floped backwards on the bed, causing Kokushibo to fall on Douma's stomach. Apon impact, due to how emotionally exhausted he felt despite not needing sleep, he fell asleep.

Out of all of Douma's 123 years of living, there has not been a single time he has felt this happy. Having his superior sleep on him had to be one of the happiest moments of his immortal life because a minute in his brain was already waist deep in oxytocin and endorphins.

He ended up pulling the taller demon closer to him, turning the both of them to rest on the futon. Douma placed his head on Kokushibo's chest, admiring the sound of his heartbeat ringing in his head.

His superior pulled him closer, which surprised Douma, but he accepted this and snuggled into his chest.

Was it couple-y? Definitely. Did Douma care? Absolutely not. It was his first friend, why couldn't he express intimacy to his friend without it being couple-y? While he understood that it was characterized as such, as of now, he saw Kokushibo as nothing more than a close friend. No matter what people said.

Sure, he flirted and he developed an emotion attachment that may develop into a crush, but as of now? Simply a best friend cuddle.

He fell asleep in the other's arms. Feeling the warm embrace of the taller male, he was safe, free. The warm emotions that filled Douma throughout the years had started a flame that could never extinguish.

~~~~
Once he woke up, he noticed Kokushibo had left, but there was a warm blanket around him. He sat up, noticing the note on the bedside table.

As he picked up the note, he noticed that his black cloak had been folded neatly on the foot of the bed, as well as his shoes had been placed carefully next to the bed. Shrugging it off, he read the note that said, "Went off on a mission, will be back soon ~Your best friend"

Douma smiled at the words, "best friend." He was glad to have one. Especially one that wouldn't judge him for hugs, cuddles, or the occasional flirt.

He threw on his cloak and shoes and strutted out the door. Dashing to Akaza with the same smile he gave Nakime, and embracing him into a hug, which resulted in Akaza simply holding in his anger and shoving Douma off of him.

"Go away Douma, I told you. Go away." Douma giggled. It was amusing seeing Akaza all rialed up for no reason. "You're doing this to get me in trouble with Kokushibo-dono. Aren't you?" Akaza spat on Douma's face.

Douma laughed, placing a smile on his face and responded, "Of course not Akaza-dono~ I just wanted to say hi" Douma smiled, Akaza simply called for Nakime, and he was gone.

It got really boring really quickly without Kokushibo there for Douma. Which is why he needed some drama. He skipped to his room and retrieved hot pink spray paint, giggling to himself as he headed straight for Muzan's room knowing he wasn't there. He flung the door open and decided to spray paint the walls, until he was satisfied. He chuckled, running out of the room and dashing straight back to Kokushibos. He then carefully closed the door.

Douma waited a couple hours for Kokushibo to return from his mission. Suddenly, he heard the door open and there was the aforementioned upper one. Kokushibo closed the door behind him, and simply burst into laughter.

Douma dragged him by the wrist back towards the bed. "What happened Koku?" He asked, the laughter that emitted from the taller man made him want to laugh too.

"I know you painted master's room- but when I came back, He was shouting at Gyokko because he'd rather take his anger out on him than go find you himself!" By that point, Douma burst out laughing as well. It was drama and he lived off of it.

"You know I hate dramaa" Douma rolled his eyes, feeling all six of Kokushibo's judging him. "You literally live off drama." Kokushibo stated bluntly, causing Douma to laugh more. "You know me so well Koku." He shook his head before getting up, "I promised my followers I'd be back, so I guess that sort of means see you later."

Kokushibo nodded, Douma took that as a farewell and ran out of the room, calling out, "biwa girrlll~"

And with that, he was gone, accompanied by a loud,

*Twang*