Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Lu Xi: "..."

    Terrible, Nizi who loves money like his life can take the initiative to make such a sacrifice, it's really hard for him.

    That look, almost heartache to suffocate, right?

    The key point is that he looks really determined, his hands are tightly clenched into fists, the muscles on the back of his hands are well-defined, his eyes are like a wolf cub ready to go, his teeth are bared, his back is arched, and his hair is blowing all over his body.

    Lu Xi couldn't stand it anymore, pulled off Xie Heng's sweater hat, and called him back to Shun Shun Mao.

    "Tell me first, how do you plan to investigate?" Lu Xi asked.

    Xie Heng: "Then don't worry about it. I'll deal with the people I brought, and I promise to find them out."

    Lu Xi glanced at him, and asked with a half-smile: "Find them out, and then what? You want to find them out." How is it?"

    Xie Heng squinted at her, snorted coldly, raised his fist and clenched it tightly, and with some force, his finger bones cracked one after another.

    Lu Xi: "..."

    It looks like it hurts a lot and is very threatening.

    She immediately frowned, and was about to say something when Xie Heng let go of her hand suddenly, shook it a few times calmly, and raised the corners of her lips as if nothing had happened, and said, "Why, do you think I'm going to beat him? He loosens the bones."

    ?

    Lu Xi thought to himself, isn't this a meaning?

    Even though he said so, in Lu Xi's view, Xie Heng has experienced some things, so he shouldn't be as reckless as before, and only speaks with his fists.

    This is a kind of intuition of hers.

    Taught him so much, whether he grows or not depends entirely on himself, as she said last time, neither she nor Xie Yichao can take care of him for the rest of her life, the cub must learn how to confront the world head-on.

    Then, why not leave it to him, and believe that he will handle it well.

    "Okay, do what you want."

    Lu Xi nodded slightly towards him.

    There was a moment of surprise in Xie Heng's eyes, he paused for a long time, and asked awkwardly: "You...won't you teach me a few words first, so you're not afraid that I'll fight again?" Lu Xi raised his eyebrows and asked back with a smile:

    " Do you want me to teach you a lesson?"

    "..." Xie Heng frowned and did not speak.

    Who would like to be taught a lesson? He was upset to hear that.

    However, it's not that he can't bear it if it's her.

    "As long as you have a sense of proportion, I believe you will not cause trouble." Lu Xi said lightly.

    After she finished speaking, she walked past him and went downstairs to have breakfast.

    Xie Heng pursed his lower lip.

    Is this what it feels like to be trusted by others? He has never experienced it, and it seems to be very good.

    He actually didn't mind being lectured by her, but she didn't need him to make a lot of explanations and guarantees to believe him, Xie Heng felt unprecedentedly happy in his heart.