Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    During breakfast, Lu Xi finally asked what happened.

    She couldn't laugh or cry.

    Xie Yichao, this old fox... is really too old and cunning, right? !

    She thought who he was going to let follow, seeing his super calm look, she almost thought he was really not jealous.

    As a result, when he turned around, he directly sent his own son out to meet his love rival, his intentions were obvious.

    Lu Xi simply didn't know what to say.

    Then give him a little compliment, tall, really tall.

    As for Xie Heng, he seemed to be very happy, he ate a lot more breakfast than usual, and he was not at all unhappy when his father ordered him to do the work, which was quite abnormal.

    Lu Xi raised his eyelids, put a strawberry into his mouth, puffed his cheeks and asked, "How much money did your father give you?"

    Xie Heng's shoulders stiffened, and he opened his eyes wide, looking very dazed: "What? Money? I want to follow you by myself."

    The brat still doesn't admit it... Lu Xi didn't bother to expose him, and asked lazily, "Do you know who I'm going to see?"

    Xie Heng shook his head, his face full of tears. Outright ignorance.

    But he quickly reacted and said seriously: "It's good to meet anyone, anyway, take me with you."

    Lu Xi frowned, and then couldn't help smiling, feeling very helpless for this little guy.

    She knew that today she would never want to get rid of him.

    In fact, Lu Xi didn't care, in order to avoid suspicion, even if Xie Yichao didn't arrange someone for her, she would bring bodyguards, or simply call a little assistant.

    This guy Xie Heng...was a bit noisy, but he could barely do it.

    Before setting off, Lu Xi still warned him: "Follow me, don't run around, don't talk nonsense when you meet people, and be good, you know?"

    Xie Heng was speechless and wanted to roll his eyes.

    He really couldn't hold it back, and when he got in the car, he still complained: "I've grown up, I know that red lights stop and green lights go, and crossing the road requires a zebra crossing, thank you."

    Lu Xi: "..."

    I still think it might be possible to bring him is a mistake.

    However, she suddenly became a little happy. Nizi has been so obedient recently, unlike the beginning who always talked back to her, she was quite disappointed at the beginning, thinking that Xie Heng was hit by her a few times, and his fighting power was not enough. It's boring to be obedient.

    Sure enough, a rebellious son still has to look like a rebellious son.

    Lu Xi looked out of the window and said casually: "Xiao Heng, I'm also your half boss now, you'd better behave yourself, otherwise I'll deduct your salary."

    Xie Heng's mouth twitched.

    Really... She can't afford to have fun, just let it be if she doesn't feel comfortable giving the money, and even threatens him with withholding wages.

    In terms of giving money, she should really learn from her father.

    Complaining in his heart, Xie Heng was honest, he was a little curious, he didn't know who Lu Xi was going to meet, it was worth his father's money to hire him to follow.